Tony G Is Not Completely Right !

me4falcons

"I can hear them (fans) right now," Gonzalez said. "They are getting off the band wagon. They are jumping off. That's how it goes."

"From looking at our history, a lot of people are going to say, 'See I told you,'" Gonzalez said. "But we are a good football. There is no doubt about it. We are going to play better. Because we have to. We are going to be back to playing the way we have been playing."

The true Fans will ride this wagon until the wheels come off regardless of the playoff outcome. **** I will even drive the wagon. yeah were going to moan and complain, Let player know when their not playing right and, Let Coaches know when their not Coaching right. That is what we do as Fans. When thats all said and done we will still have your back and break fools off when they talk negative about our Falcons. We will be right there watching and rooting the team to victory. All we ask for is that the team give us your best because that wasn't it against carolina.

me4falcons

"I can hear them (fans) right now," Gonzalez said. "They are getting off the band wagon. They are jumping off. That's how it goes."

"From looking at our history, a lot of people are going to say, 'See I told you,'" Gonzalez said. "But we are a good football. There is no doubt about it. We are going to play better. Because we have to. We are going to be back to playing the way we have been playing."

The true Fans will ride this wagon until the wheels come off regardless of the playoff outcome. **** I will even drive the wagon. yeah were going to moan and complain, Let player know when their not playing right and, Let Coaches know when their not Coaching right. That is what we do as Fans. When thats all said and done we will still have your back and break fools off when they talk negative about our Falcons. We will be right there watching and rooting the team to victory. All we ask for is that the team give us your best because that wasn't it against carolina.

me4falcons

Great post.

I love my team. Falcons fans win or lose. I'm done with negativity.

You can vent and whine, understandable, but firesale crap and your best players such as Ryan etc just suck conversations DAILY here...? Shut up or leave the boards please.

Oh well, thank you ignore list.

I've experienced some of the most disgusting, frustrating, emotionally traumatizing moments of my life watching this Falcons team since it was born, but also some of the most exciting and exhiliarating as well. I will never care about another team of any sport that Atlanta has ever had or will ever have like I care about the Falcons and it will be that way till I die.

Good post ....I guess I'm a homer zombie...LOL Brains Brains ooops not a lot of brains around here.

I know it's a good fat rationalization but youve got 2 seasons in the NFL Falcons are still in prime position for HFA that's deserved by their 11-2 start, which gives them a solid advantage going into the 2nd season the playoffs. Lock up home field get healthy and play their best for 2 home games which they can do and they are in the Super Bowl.

Get Moore and Samuel healthy will make a big difference on defense.

Good post ....I guess I'm a homer zombie...LOL Brains Brains ooops not a lot of brains around here.

I know it's a good fat rationalization but youve got 2 seasons in the NFL Falcons are still in prime position for HFA that's deserved by their 11-2 start, which gives them a solid advantage going into the 2nd season the playoffs. Lock up home field get healthy and play their best for 2 home games which they can do and they are in the Super Bowl.

Get Moore and Samuel healthy will make a big difference on defense.

Me too!

Zombie.gif