• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Negatorris

I like how their offense is designed. The receivers routes develop quickly, and Brady gets the ball out just as fast. Brady wastes no time. Our offense should be designed like that.

Brady isn't a surgeon because he has so much time to throw deep passes to wide open receivers. He hasn't really done that since 2007. Brady is a surgeon because he throws a quick slant and it goes for 15 yards. He's a surgeon because on 3rd and 8 he does just enough to get 9 yards. He's a surgeon because he's running the best passing gimmick in the entire NFL right now, and the only other team that's even remotely close to is is Green Bay.

brady has had plenty of coordinators - same ish happens, pats draft all these no names and **** stomp ppl -

brady has had plenty of coordinators - same ish happens, pats draft all these no names and **** stomp ppl -

yea

, you are right. . . hence my point that it is more than about an o-line. . . . you are right, they can win with no names, in fact, they won their 3 with no name receivers.

Brady isn't a surgeon because he has so much time to throw deep passes to wide open receivers. He hasn't really done that since 2007. Brady is a surgeon because he throws a quick slant and it goes for 15 yards. He's a surgeon because on 3rd and 8 he does just enough to get 9 yards. He's a surgeon because he's running the best passing gimmick in the entire NFL right now, and the only other team that's even remotely close to is is Green Bay.

Agreed.

I like how their offense is designed. The receivers routes develop quickly, and Brady gets the ball out just as fast. Brady wastes no time. Our offense should be designed like that.

Absolutely. Also, we need to invest in a good offensive line. Patriots have pretty much always done that throughout the tenure of Brady and Belichick.

I have said for years if you put Ryan in that kind of offense he would throw up Brady type numbers too. The Patriots don't throw very many long bombs. Brady racks up a ton of yardage on YAC from his receivers. Also another reason why Brady's able to have such insane TD to INT ratios. Hard to throw interceptions on 5-10 yard passes to wide open receivers.

I have said for years if you put Ryan in that kind of offense he would throw up Brady type numbers too. The Patriots don't throw very many long bombs. Brady racks up a ton of yardage on YAC from his receivers. Also another reason why Brady's able to have such insane TD to INT ratios. Hard to throw interceptions on 5-10 yard passes to wide open receivers.

Brady throws the long ball with the best of them though. Ryan might have similar numbers in this kind of offense but we'll never know because Smith's conservative nature woukd never allow it to be run like that. Belichick is pedal to the medal all 60 minutes.