Brady Has 5 Years To Throw The Ball

falcon124

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Patriots have a very effective running game and they have many outstanding/capable tights ends + wes welker working the middle. Opponent LBs won´t blitz as nearly as much as they can against us, with our miserable running game, lack of of speed at RB, incapable slot receiver and only Tony G. as a credible options in the middle.

Beast mode, lol... sell me the stuff you are smoking!

You ought to know Beast Mode...Beast. :)

Yeah, Falcons went Beast Mode in 2nd half of Panthers game. The no-huddle passing game = Falcons best use of its talent...despite the OL.

I'm not going to debate/mince words alone. Point is clear. Please, for sake of the conversation I ask you not to miss the point...like so many other threads or 'discussions' *ahem* on these forums. <_<

You ought to know Beast Mode...Beast. smile.png

Yeah, Falcons went Beast Mode in 2nd half of Panthers game. The no-huddle passing game = Falcons best use of its talent...despite the OL.

I'm not going to debate/mince words alone. Point is clear. Please, for sake of the conversation I ask you not to miss the point...like so many other threads or 'discussions' *ahem* on these forums. dry.png

Panthers went to a soft bend not break defense early. While I agree that the no huddle is the best use of our receiving core, it has been 2 months since we really went into beast mode in a close game.

Panthers went to a soft bend not break defense early. While I agree that the no huddle is the best use of our receiving core, it has been 2 months since we really went into beast mode in a close game.

You're missing the point. Their defense will play us that way when we go no-huddle BECAUSE you prevent them to changing personnel or huddling! YOU GO VANILLA DEFENSE!

It was failure to use the no-huddle when down. Sort of like how the Texans kept trying to run after 2 or 3 negative/0 yardage plays tonight, even after being down 14-0?

Edited by slimjim

Yeah. I think it was more Panthers defense playing soft coverage in the 2nd half than it was the Falcons offense getting their heads outta their azz.

You're missing the point. Their defense will play us that way when we go no-huddle BECAUSE you prevent them to changing personnel or huddling! YOU GO VANILLA DEFENSE!

Actually I believe they went to that softer defense by design. We were down 3-4 scores, with just 20 minutes left and our defense not being able to get the panthers off the field without giving up points... the only way we would come back would have been a couple of huge 1 play scoring plays and that is what the panthers defended.

Okay, vs the Saints when we were ahead.

Why was the no-huddle the only sort of drives with passing success? Atlanta struggled a couple of series after the 7-0 lead...and all passing was ineffective. Falcons adjustment was no-huddle. Saints didn't just go ALL prevent. It worked. Tony G and White...TD.

I don't have game film so I can't say whether or not they went prevent all in the 2nd half of the Panthers game yesterday.

OBVIOUSLY it didn't work. 3 TDs in 1 1/2 Qs.

I don't know. Brady took a lot of hits tonight. JJ Watt rocked his @zz atleast 3 times alone.

Taking hits and having a defense making a play vs you is NOT the same thing as never having a consistent pocket. Plays can be made, but doesn't mean the D is getting to the QB consistent.

Atlanta's OL gets blown up. The Texans made some plays, but didn't blow up the line consistently.

This is what happens when you have a " elite QB" who doesn't need Julio Jones to put up numbers or be successful . Pats wouldn't have spent 5 draft picks to make QB look better with elite skill position talent . Pats do is find players for system and install them in offense . Wes Welker is a great wr but Brady makes him better then he truly is and the system they run.

Pats have invested in their Oline and have taken calculated Risk on position players and found 2 solid TE in draft

Guest Negatorris

This is what happens when you have a " elite QB" who doesn't need Julio Jones to put up numbers or be successful . Pats wouldn't have spent 5 draft picks to make QB look better with elite skill position talent . Pats do is find players for system and install them in offense . Wes Welker is a great wr but Brady makes him better then he truly is and the system they run.

Pats have invested in their Oline and have taken calculated Risk on position players and found 2 solid TE in draft

You think Ryan needs Julio Jones to be successful or put up big numbers? You do remember Tom Brady had Randy Moss, don't you? When he had those 50 TD passes?