Brady Has 5 Years To Throw The Ball

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It starts with a healthy offensive line that has only changed one person at a time for a very long time. Matt Light was protecting Brady's blind side from the day he was drafted until the day he retired. It's consistency and respect for the QB. If our OL could stay healthy for a whole year, they'd look pretty good too I'd reckon.

It starts with a healthy offensive line that has only changed one person at a time for a very long time. Matt Light was protecting Brady's blind side from the day he was drafted until the day he retired. It's consistency and respect for the QB. If our OL could stay healthy for a whole year, they'd look pretty good too I'd reckon.

Continuity means nothing on these boards, don't even try.

If it's not a ranking on madden it's not important.

Edited by JulioisCoolio

The reason he has that long, is because teams have tried to beat him with pressure and he carves them up in the spread with five targets all day, so now they bring four.

Something I have begged for over the years, 3 and 4 wide sets and spread

best friend a bad line can have

instead we force into two wide with turner

Even when there is 'pressure', the Patriots protection STILL is effective and he can CLEANLY throw passes WITHOUT having his passing lanes disrupted OR no room to adjust his position in the pocket to create a better lane.

Effective pressure vs manageable pressure.

^Ability of the protection scheme and overall OL is the problem/key.

Edited by slimjim