The Trolls Are Out Like Bucks In Heat

Only Loser Atlanta fans would be happy with that performance we put on field yesterday . Gives us hope that things have finally changed and we are ready to be a championship team

Nobody's happy with the performance but instead of threads like "How can we improve" the board is filled with ""Ryan's going 0-4" "Lets trade Ryan" and "Smitty Sucks"

Spot the difference?

Before the season's even over?

maybe they fore shadow how we played yesterday as a good sign of how we will come out in playoffs and instead of holding out hope things really changed they giving their opinion of how they feel now

Do you think Bronco fans are saying " Maybe we shouldn't have signed Peyton "

no why cause they are playing great football and fans have hope they can win a ring

Only Loser Atlanta fans would be happy with that performance we put on field yesterday . Gives us hope that things have finally changed and we are ready to be a championship team

i agree. im certainly not happy and it doesnt make me any less of a fan to be pissed the **** off at the way we have coagulated into a pile of garbage over the last 5 weeks or so. The only game we seemed to have any urgency and purpose in was the Denver Game. since then we think our poop doesnt stink and we waltz through every game winning against crap teams like The Cardinals(yes the same Cardinals that lost 58-0 toe the SeaHawks), The Bucs, The Raiders, etc, etc. The fact we struggled vs the Raiders and Cardinals at home is a friggin JOKE

Maybe they aren't trolls? Maybe they are just fans that have lived and suffered through years of heartache at the Hands of the Braves and Falcons and are sort of worried and PISSED OFF.

Not worried cause the Titanic season is going down and I am pizzed to no end.

That 1st half performance was flat out embarrasing.

Well, yeah, but my concerns are more about how the offense has flattened out since the bye week. It has gotten away from the screen game and no huddle and it's reminiscent of the Mularkey offense now. I just want a return of what was working to start the season.

Best post I've read in 3 days.

All we ask for is a Fkn Oline and a RB.

we traded away our chance at both giving up all those picks for Juilo . We could have drafted David Wilson or Doug Martin this year but , nope we gave up the pick for Julio.. along with a few others.. We gave up too much for Julio.. yeah, i said it.. or we could have at least DRAFTED a RB (thats not a midget) in the late rounds, like Dwyer 2 years ago or Alfred Morris this year. Or one of the guys the Patriots drafted in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.. Every team drafts RBs every year except the Falcons . we got a guy that runs like my 80 year old dad getting the ball.. it blows

Maybe they aren't trolls? Maybe they are just fans that have lived and suffered through years of heartache at the Hands of the Braves and Falcons and are sort of worried and PISSED OFF.

Theres not a dayum one that has been a falcon fan longer or suffered more than me, and I'm not in panic mode at all.

I said nfccg during preseason and I havent changed my mind one bit.

sam

we traded away our chance at both giving up all those picks for Juilo . We could have drafted David Wilson or Doug Martin this year but , nope we gave up the pick for Julio.. along with a few others.. We gave up too much for Julio.. yeah, i said it.. or we could have at least DRAFTED a RB (thats not a midget) in the late rounds, like Dwyer 2 years ago or Alfred Morris this year. Or one of the guys the Patriots drafted in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.. Every team drafts RBs every year except the Falcons . we got a guy that runs like my 80 year old dad getting the ball.. it blows

Morris is a product of the zone blocking scheme. Same with Arian Foster. Neither have a second gear or good agility, they just follow the blocks and if they don't develop they get stuffed. Dwyer also would not fit in this offense.

maybe they fore shadow how we played yesterday as a good sign of how we will come out in playoffs and instead of holding out hope things really changed they giving their opinion of how they feel now

Do you think Bronco fans are saying " Maybe we shouldn't have signed Peyton "

no why cause they are playing great football and fans have hope they can win a ring

So when we were 8-0 and hoping for a Super Bowl run that was fine

But because we've now gone 3-2, and on the back of a bad 30/40 minutes we should give up all hope, change the QB, coach and GM?

I''m just glad that i'm a fan of the team and not the fans

Oh please. I can't sit here and ignore what I have seen over the past month. The offense is stalling out as it has gotten increasingly conservative. I want a return of what was working to start the season, what was putting Ryan in the MVP talk. But if I so much as say this I'm considered a troll and not a real fan. Blind homers are as bad as the trolls.