Im Not Being Mr Neggo, But It Seems The Giants, 49Ers, Seahawks And Packers Are Finding Themselves And We Have Stagnated

Andre5000

Seems like all the teams that are making a playoff push are all playing better defense and running the ball much better than they have all season. The Giants and Pack seem to have a stable of young fast running backs that are finding the groove. The 49ers and Seahawks have ran the ball well all year. also the Skins have run it all year and the Cowboys are finding their groove. We on the other had have tried to resurrect Turner all year, what a JOKE. The guy is toast, he's done. I have a bad feeling that in the playoffs Mike Smith will think he can resurrect Turner from the dead again and waste half the game trying to get him going. We are the least physical playoff team in the NFC. We better show up this week or this is going to be a one and done playoff run again

Step back out of the panic room and take a couple of deep breaths. We lost a rivalry game yesterday against a team that traditionally plays us tough. It happens. I'd be surprised if we don't play much better next week. The only reason I'm not standing on a box and telling you we're going to win is because I don't want to be flamed for being a homer.

But, with that said, I'm expecting us to win. It might be ugly, but as long as we come out on top, I'm good.

We are sucking right now but I do feel that they will play their best game of the season this coming Sunday.

the only thing thats really bugging me is Coach Smiths inability to realize that Turner does absolutely NOTHING to help this team. Its like we all know he WAS good 2 years ago, and yes, he helped us move forward as a franchise, but so did William Friggin Andrews. Both their times are DONE here. Move flippin forward. Turner can not be reanimated at this pount.. its too late Smitty. Who does Coach Smith think he is? This guy?

tumblr_lsq5h5xfpy1qbkwh4.jpg

No doubt we are regressing big time. We have nothing to hang our hats on. We can't run. We can't stop the run. We can't pressure the QB. Our QB gets constant pressure. Our D is lost on 3rd and long. Our offense struggles to get 1 yd for a 1st.

To make it worse, Roddy is hurt. Hopefully nothing serious, but if its IR, we are done. One and done that is. Again!!!!

O wait so just a week ago we were questioning them... Especially the giants and 49ers after their losses.. But now their the bees knees again? Please someone make up your **** mind.. Every team has proven to be vulnerable to major let downs.... EVERY team

every team doesnt have a RB that runs like he's 80 years old

No doubt we are regressing big time. We have nothing to hang our hats on. We can't run. We can't stop the run. We can't pressure the QB. Our QB gets constant pressure. Our D is lost on 3rd and long. Our offense struggles to get 1 yd for a 1st.

To make it worse, Roddy is hurt. Hopefully nothing serious, but if its IR, we are done. One and done that is. Again!!!!

Didnt our d just have 5 pics and constant pressure a week ago? We rushed 3 most the day against a mobile qb. What did you expect? 6 sacks?

Didnt our d just have 5 pics and constant pressure a week ago? We rushed 3 most the day against a mobile qb. What did you expect? 6 sacks?

the only thing thats really bugging me is Coach Smiths inability to realize that Turner does absolutely NOTHING to help this team. Its like we all know he WAS good 2 years ago, and yes, he helped us move forward as a franchise, but so did William Friggin Andrews. Both their times are DONE here. Move flippin forward. Turner can not be reanimated at this pount.. its too late Smitty. Who does Coach Smith think he is? This guy?

I'm frustrated with Turner too but I'm beyond frustrated with McClure. He has turned our offense into the check down show because of his inability to hold the point of attack and I'm not even going to start on his run blocking. With our interior line struggling Quizz just fits the offense better because he gives you more options than Turner would.

I heard one of the talking heads say that we were trying to use this game to work on our run offense but had to abandon it because we got down early. It's like Smitty is trying to force the issue here....Smitty is a smart dude (NFL Coach) but he is stubborn as all get out. Quizz needs to start or at least be in for the majority of the plays if we are going to be checking down for the rest of the year.