Smitty Sucks

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I said it b4 the season and im saying it now. He doesnt play to win it all. Its clearly Turner is the downfall of te offense. He doesnt fit the offense. Double roddy, double julio, play tony underneath, and what the falcons got? Turner up the middle.

Yes the best HC in franchise history sucks! Please tell us who we should replace him with?

agreed .. no passion like he use to have before .. that passion is what what motivated the players ... the old smitty use be like ARE YOU F**** BLIND!!! IT WAS A CATCH!!!!!! F**** THAT I CHALLENGE YOU!!!

now the new smitty is like ... ahhhh oh well guys no worries here lets shake it off and get it on the next play .... oh .. looks like we f*** up again .. lets shrug it off and get it done on next game :) .....

^ F***** THAT!!!!! bring back the old smitty that use to break headphones every game .. that passion he had was motivating!!! the conservative s**** no im sorry its not our team and we shouldn't do it .. bottom line ... f**** being conservative ...

As I said in another thread:

"It's not the OC, it's Smith. No matter who you get in here, ultimately Smith is going to control and influence the final product. Smittyball is the ultimate problem."

And as far as the "the best HC in franchise history" goes, they don't give any trophies for regular season wins. 0-3 where it counts.

As I said in another thread:

"It's not the OC, it's Smith. No matter who you get in here, ultimately Smith is going to control and influence the final product. Smittyball is the ultimate problem."

And as far as the "the best HC in franchise history" goes, they don't give any trophies for regular season wins. 0-3 where it counts.

True, but fact is still a fact that Smith has been our best HC so far.

Until He stops trying to be cool and starts acting like a coach that's not taking s-it off no body he should be referred to as Mr Rogers. I swear the guy has no fire and is more nervous on the side lines than a honey bear in a nest of bees.

So what if he's the winningest coach ever for this team are you willing to settle for winning records vs a championship.? If he can't get us over the hump this year with attest a W in the post season then maybe it's time for change .

I could be all wrong about Mr Rogers it might not be his fault it could be that the players aren't that great and they should be evaluated at the end of the season and trades and cuts need to happen.

But we have talent on this team it's just the when and the way they are being used that's the problem and ultimately that's on the HC .

agreed .. no passion like he use to have before .. that passion is what what motivated the players ... the old smitty use be like ARE YOU F**** BLIND!!! IT WAS A CATCH!!!!!! F**** THAT I CHALLENGE YOU!!!

now the new smitty is like ... ahhhh oh well guys no worries here lets shake it off and get it on the next play .... oh .. looks like we f*** up again .. lets shrug it off and get it done on next game smile.png .....

^ F***** THAT!!!!! bring back the old smitty that use to break headphones every game .. that passion he had was motivating!!! the conservative s**** no im sorry its not our team and we shouldn't do it .. bottom line ... f**** being conservative ...

BUMP

Until He stops trying to be cool and starts acting like a coach that's not taking s-it off no body he should be referred to as Mr Rogers. I swear the guy has no fire and is more nervous on the side lines than a honey bear in a nest of bees.

So what if he's the winningest coach ever for this team are you willing to settle for winning records vs a championship.? If he can't get us over the hump this year with attest a W in the post season then maybe it's time for change .

I could be all wrong about Mr Rogers it might not be his fault it could be that the players aren't that great and they should be evaluated at the end of the season and trades and cuts need to happen.

But we have talent on this team it's just the when and the way they are being used that's the problem and ultimately that's on the HC .

BUMP

John Gruden; Andy Ried; Josh Mcdaniels

Josh McDaniels? Josh McDaniels?

He'd lose this locker room before he even got off of the plane at Hartsfield-Jackson.

Yes the best HC in franchise history sucks! Please tell us who we should replace him with?

You say that as if this is a franchise deep with winning tradition. Fact of the matter is this has been a bottom of the barrel franchise for most of its existence so just because we are finally out of the dumps doesnt mean Smith is a great coach.

Smitty reminds me of Bobby Cox: He can get it done in the regular season but the way he coaches leads to playoff collapses and will be kept around because he's associated with the success of a previous inept team. I really, really hope he proves me wrong, but the increasingly vanilla nature of the offense, namely the lack of the no huddle, in recent weeks leads me to believe he hasn't figured it out and wants to be as conservative as possible when it really matters. Like I said, I really want him to prove me wrong but I'm not holding my breath. This season is following the trends of previous ones and the predominant link is him.

Smitty reminds me of Bobby Cox: He can get it done in the regular season but the way he coaches leads to playoff collapses and will be kept around because he's associated with the success of a previous inept team. I really, really hope he proves me wrong, but the increasingly vanilla nature of the offense, namely the lack of the no huddle, in recent weeks leads me to believe he hasn't figured it out and wants to be as conservative as possible when it really matters. Like I said, I really want him to prove me wrong but I'm not holding my breath. This season is following the trends of previous ones and the predominant link is him.

BANG THE GAVEL, b.