Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jdc1963

Will New Stadium Psl Take You Out Of The Game

29 posts in this topic

Close, but not quite, it's PERSONAL Seat License, they do have benefits, those that do buy in would have the first right of refusal on any events taking place in the new stadium. IE Final Four/SEC Champ/Concert Tickets, there are plenty of events in ATL that you can turn a profit on or enjoy yourself. Most are hard to get tickets to begin with. You OWN a seat so you have the first chance to buy a seat for events. The Redskins have a PSL on some seats and we were able to get Army/Navy tickets for face value, mean while on the secondary market a $70 4 row seat was going for $400+.

None of this has been confirmed yet.

The Falcons will have control over just what benefits there will be, and I'd be very surprised if right-of-first refusal for all stadium events (CFA Kickoff, CFA Championship, MLS Soccer, MLS Cup, international soccer matches, Final Four, Wrestlemania, Atlanta Football Classic, new college championship game, etc.) would be one of them. If they are, the PSL prices will be even more astronomical than expected, to the point where only corporations and ticket resale companies would be able to afford them. Financially, the Falcons would be crazy to give most PSL owners that kind of access, although it would make sense for corporate sponsors in club seats.

Also, PSL originally did stand for Permanent Seat License, but some organizations realized they could sell certain seat benefits separately, so they changed the P to Personal.

Yes, im afraid so, ive been a loyal STH for 8 seasons now officially, and i have four seats, 3 kids, and i can barely afford to do this, are PSLs for each seat? or per account??? if each seat, theres now way i could do it.

Yes, im afraid so, ive been a loyal STH for 8 seasons now officially, and i have four seats, 3 kids, and i can barely afford to do this, are PSLs for each seat? or per account??? if each seat, theres now way i could do it.

per seat.