Lets Go After Fitzgerald!

Larry Fitzgerald is extremely unhappy in Arizona and wants out badly. I say we go all out for him and roll out a receiving trio of Roddy White, Larry Fitzgerald, and Julio Jones. ****, maybe Tony Gonzalez will come back for one last season and we could have Roddy, Fitz, Julio, and Tony as our WR's. Anyone? Thoughts?

How is he at run blocking on the interior line?

Larry Fitzgerald is extremely unhappy in Arizona and wants out badly. I say we go all out for him and roll out a receiving trio of Roddy White, Larry Fitzgerald, and Julio Jones. ****, maybe Tony Gonzalez will come back for one last season and we could have Roddy, Fitz, Julio, and Tony as our WR's. Anyone? Thoughts?

Have you seen his contract?

I think if you combine Julio's, Roddy's and Harry's that would still be less than what Fitzgerald is making.

I forget how far he is into it but I think his contract makes him untradeable

Edit: I don't mean what our guys are making this year. I'm talking total value of each deal.

Edited by Sun Tzu 7

He would look nice in the red and black. But he did this to himself. He chose money over winning. Not saying its a bad thing, but how many times have we seen players sign a huge contract and the team flounder the next season?

Brees and Saints this year. Calvin Johnson signed a huge deal and team looks horri-bad. CJ2k last year and many more. That albatross of a contract makes him almost un tradeable. Unless he goes to the Dodgers or Yankees.

or just trade HD to them for Larry. And honestly, I started this thread as a joke. Clearly this is a ridiculous trade. I just saw an article on ESPN.com saying Fitzgeralds dad called out the Cards and said they were quiters. He also said that the last time Larry's team got blown out like that, he pulled him from his high school

We actually do need a viable 3rd receiver, but what we need (a Braylon Edwards equivalent) you can get for 2M. The rest needs to go to RG and a versatile RB.

I know it was a joke thread, but we actually do need a 3rd WR who you can throw the ball up to when there's A gap pressure. And we need to reduce A gap pressure.