We Haven't Lost 2 In A Row Since 2009

joeyf714

Yet still, " matt ryan has to go", " the defense stinks" " mike smith is a loser" " fire dirk koetter" lol

man im a yankee fan and even i dont sound so spoiled. u guys should be ashamed of yourselves, seriously. wtf is the big deal? we lost a meaningless game without asante and moore. ishhhh happens. we arent the 85 bears, or the cowboys of the 90's....we are the atlanta falcons. the ORDASITY on some of you as we sit here 11-2, the winningest team in the nfl the last 4 years and u sit here as if we are some last place team with the sky falling down!!!

u know what is wrong wit this team?? the off line. plain n simple. we have the best skill players in the league and that doesnt mean anything because they dont run block, dont pass block, they dont do anything well.

so if by some chance we dont win it all this year. and im not saying we wont. because i think this team can. but if they dont, then THAT is where we should concentrate on in the off season.. its NOT Ryans fault, hes doing all he can. Its not Dirk's fault, he can only do so much. EVERY fan in the nfl hates their off coordinator. thats a fact. they all complain lol NONE of them are perfect.

As long as Nolan is here i have 100% faith in our defense. Do we need a pass rush? of course. and thats another area that needs to be adressed. but guys, this team is THIS close to not only winning a Super Bowl, but dare i say winning more then 1.

So honestly, u guys gota stop n remember where this franchise was in the 80's and 90's....billly joe toliver, bobby hebert, eric pegram, scott case, etc. Remember routinely getting abused by the 49ers twice a year?? remember being dead last in def in every category?? so STOPPP whining, and appreciate what this teams been doing...

I don't think we ever lost to an under .500 team (as of when we play them) but we've lost to two this year

Ryan never had more than 3 INT's in a game

We won every game Ryan had over a 100 pass rating

There's a lot of firsts being broken this year

well good then cuz the other years we didnt win it all.....the panthers hadnt won a coin toss all year til yest, and that worked our 4 um right? lol so maybe its a good sign

I don't think we ever lost to an under .500 team (as of when we play them) but we've lost to two this year

Ryan never had more than 3 INT's in a game

We won every game Ryan had over a 100 pass rating

There's a lot of firsts being broken this year

Hey that is a great sign. Maybe winning in the playoffs is going to be on that list.