Fight After School

feelnu

The Falcons were called out Sunday all week by the Panthers. It concerns me when another team talks trash about our team, and we don't respond. For instance a couple years ago when we played the Giants in the playoff, Ray Edwards GF goes on a date with V.Cruz the week before the game. He didn't even show for the game. RE had 2 tackles, no sacks that game. Worthless. Now this week G.Hardy says we're soft and says they're better than us. Did we do anything to prove them wrong? No we played soft. It's like there's no pride in the locker room. These guys are soft. I can't find one player on the team that I'll be afraid to face each week. I'll always be a fan, but it's tough to watch your team get smacked around like a rag doll all day.

Oh yeah, what's wrong with Matt Ryan. He's throwing some awful passes. His accuracy is getting worse each game. Why are we throwing the ball 9 straight times at the beginning of the game? Our game plan sucked yesterday. When will they let Quizz tote the rock? He's clearly a phenominal back. I'm starting to lose confidence we get that one playoff win this year.

The Falcons were called out Sunday all week by the Panthers. It concerns me when another team talks trash about our team, and we don't respond. For instance a couple years ago when we played the Giants in the playoff, Ray Edwards GF goes on a date with V.Cruz the week before the game. He didn't even show for the game. RE had 2 tackles, no sacks that game. Worthless. Now this week G.Hardy says we're soft and says they're better than us. Did we do anything to prove them wrong? No we played soft. It's like there's no pride in the locker room. These guys are soft. I can't find one player on the team that I'll be afraid to face each week. I'll always be a fan, but it's tough to watch your team get smacked around like a rag doll all day.

Oh yeah, what's wrong with Matt Ryan. He's throwing some awful passes. His accuracy is getting worse each game. Why are we throwing the ball 9 straight times at the beginning of the game? Our game plan sucked yesterday. When will they let Quizz tote the rock? He's clearly a phenominal back. I'm starting to lose confidence we get that one playoff win this year.

i may be wrong but his accuracy yesterday was 69%... the interception he had to throw the ball it was 4th down and the o-line wiffed on 2 guys. he wasnt the problem the o-line got breasted again. you are right about the gameplan it blew.

I don't get the Matt Ryan hate. He's the only one that was getting us down field. We have 2 of the most physical WRs in the game, and they were getting smothered the entire first half. There was nothing open to us in the first half. This scheme has become stale and everyone has figured it out.

The screen to Julio was the only inspired playcall the entire game.

While i agree with most of what you said, i disagree with the comment about Ryan, someone posted a PFF stat that showed the OL was 1st in the league in one category and that is allowing penetration to the QB.

We have to do a major overhaul of the OL and DL in the Off season

Oh yeah, what's wrong with Matt Ryan. He's throwing some awful passes. His accuracy is getting worse each game. Why are we throwing the ball 9 straight times at the beginning of the game?

Ryan is in the top 3 in the NFL in both completion percentage and total yards, FYI.

Not sure that is a valid complaint, like many others' complaints about Ryan on this board.

So you're obviously saying Jacquizz didn't play at all yesterday.

umm 4 carries 21 yards long of 6... so if three were 6 that would make the 4th carry 3 yards, which is still better then almost all of turner's carries. He didn't blast any 20 yarders or anything but he was **** close on at least one of those carries, he needs more, definately better than turner.