Greg Hardy After The Game.

Recceice

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Hardy think this was "cool" or "thug" or something? WTF?

Why does he admit he plays for a scrub team?

What a loser.

Matt Ryan's adrenalin got the best of him after the first meeting.

No reason for this idiot to walk around the field saying that. If you took what Matt Ryan did personally, then that is pretty immature. Secondly if you took it personally, go find Matt Ryan and have a chat with him. What a pu$$...

Edited by Falcon Man

http://blogs.ajc.com...arolinas-field/

Why is Matt Bryant the only person to comeback at him?

Whatta jizzy... But you know what they say... act like you've been there before. After 5 straight losses to the Falcons, on their first win over us in three years, I guess Hardy hasn't been there before.

I'd have mocked any Falcon that pulled this dooshy move after we beat the Saints, too. When another team really owns you, showboating after your first lucky punch in three years seems idiotic. Instead, the Falcons after the Saints game showed that they understood that one win against a heated rival opponent only means that... one win in a long succession of azz kickings...

I'll actually sleep better tonight knowing that Matty Ice has been in Greg Hardy's head for ten weeks!!laugh.png

LOL @ "You lost to a sorry team"...

Edited by Falconcheff

Does Hardy think this was "cool" or "thug" or something? WTF?

Why does he admit he plays for a scrub team?

What a loser.

Matt Ryan's adrenalin got the best of him after the first meeting.

No reason for this idiot to walk around the field saying that. If you took what Matt Ryan did personally, then that is pretty immature. Secondly if you took it personally, go find Matt Ryan and have a chat with him. What a pu$$...

Wait wait wait......... One said it on his side line in the comfort of his teammates. The other walks throught the rival team and says it and he is the puss?

Oh and great job at trying to make what Ryan did not classless but when Hardy does the same thing it's classless. It take some balls to diss a player for doing the same thing your QB did.

Wait wait wait......... One said it on his side line in the comfort of his teammates. The other walks throught the rival team and says it and he is the puss?

Oh and great job at trying to make what Ryan did not classless but when Hardy does the same thing it's classless. It take some balls to diss a player for doing the same thing your QB did.

Wait, wait, wait. You can't see the difference between a player responding emotionally on HIS sideline after an improbable, lucky win versus another player saying that to the other team on the field after the game when, you know, the players are shooting the crap, congratulating each other, praying together? The context is totally different.

Wait, wait, wait. You can't see the difference between a player responding emotionally on HIS sideline after an improbable, lucky win versus another player saying that to the other team on the field after the game when, you know, the players are shooting the crap, congratulating each other, praying together? The context is totally different.

No I can't. Either both were emotional displays or both were classless. How about one was done by the leader and Capt of the team and 1 was done by a non captain Dlinemen know to be a little off. Can you imagine the **** fire that would happen if Cam had been a part of this? Why do few falcon fans feel the need to make a double standard for everything?

You come up with every excuse why your players can do something and other players can't.

No I can't. Either both were emotional displays or both were classless. How about one was done by the leader and Capt of the team and 1 was done by a non captain Dlinemen know to be a little off. Can you imagine the **** fire that would happen if Cam had been a part of this? Why do few falcon fans feel the need to make a double standard for everything?

You come up with every excuse why your players can do something and other players can't.

Oh man, there's SOOOOOOOO much of a difference, I can't believe you can't see the contextual difference. What Hardy did was far from emotional, it was planned, so it wasn't even close to the same thing, plus he did at a time where it was obvious he was taunting and that was his intent.

In 2005 or 2006 the 1-7 Packers arrived in Atl to play the 6-2 Falcons. GB came to play and in the second half, after Favre completed a big 1st down pass, he looked at the Falcons sideline and yelled twice 'f&*% you" (likely to a specific person). I remember reading his lips. Now that was an emotional response in the heat of battle. He didn't go up to a player after the game and say that to them.

That's the difference.

Oh man, there's SOOOOOOOO much of a difference, I can't believe you can't see the contextual difference. What Hardy did was far from emotional, it was planned, so it wasn't even close to the same thing, plus he did at a time where it was obvious he was taunting and that was his intent.

In 2005 or 2006 the 1-7 Packers arrived in Atl to play the 6-2 Falcons. GB came to play and in the second half, after Favre completed a big 1st down pass, he looked at the Falcons sideline and yelled twice 'f&*% you" (likely to a specific person). I remember reading his lips. Now that was an emotional response in the heat of battle. He didn't go up to a player after the game and say that to them.

That's the difference.

Dude you can't have it both ways. Even if Hardy's was planned it was a direct reaction to what Ryan did in the 1st game. He doesn't have to choose to take the high road. Plus the fact he said it before the game and backed it up with his play with a sack constant pressure and 4 tackles.

Either both were classless or both were emotional displays.

Dude you can't have it both ways. Even if Hardy's was planned it was a direct reaction to what Ryan did in the 1st game. He doesn't have to choose to take the high road. Plus the fact he said it before the game and backed it up with his play with a sack constant pressure and 4 tackles.

Either both were classless or both were emotional displays.

This is the difference: One was SPONTANEOUS, the other has been planned for TEN WEEKS

Blind-Squirrel-Finds-a-Nut-small.jpg

Get the F**K off our field...

After 5 straight losses to a team, just act like you've been there before...

My sig represents a moment when I thought Matt Ryan was showing some "fire" for the first time. I believe that killer instinct and fire is essential to winning.

That's all.

Do I think it was completely appropriate? No. Never said I did, but I don't think I am upholding a double standard by saying Hardy walking through the field saying it repeatedly was a helluva lot less classy than what Ryan did.

First of all Matt Ryan wouldn't do what Hardy did (to that extent - to the extent that Rivera was screaming at him about it)...

1917315_G.jpg

This is the difference: One was SPONTANEOUS, the other has been planned for TEN WEEKS

Blind-Squirrel-Finds-a-Nut-small.jpg

Get the F**K off our field...

After 5 straight losses to a team, just act like you've been there before...

After 5 straight wins and you being a team Captain you can say the same thing for Ryan.

But again here we go with this double standard crap falcon fans be on.

Ryan talked chit after a close game was over and his team squeaked out a win. He did it in a way that was puss like, where the Panthers couldn't respond until the next match-up. Emotional outburst or not.

Hardy talked chit before the game even started....and gave the Falcons plenty of time to respond to it, ON THE FIELD. They proved him right, and he not only talked the talk but walked the walk. Right he was. One on One, Panthers are better than the Falcons.

LOL that Panther fans can't distinguish between an adrenalin induced excitable reaction that not one Carolina Panther could here and a premeditated act that was actually spoken to Falcons players on the field.

I don't think for one second that Matt intended for any member of the Panthers organization to hear him say that. Hardy on the other hand had a completely different agenda.

My sig represents a moment when I thought Matt Ryan was showing some "fire" for the first time. I believe that killer instinct and fire is essential to winning.

That's all.

Do I think it was completely appropriate? No. Never said I did, but I don't think I am upholding a double standard by saying Hardy walking through the field saying it repeatedly was a helluva lot less classy than what Ryan did.

First of all Matt Ryan wouldn't do what Hardy did (to that extent - to the extent that Rivera was screaming at him about it)...

1917315_G.jpg

Of course Matty wouldn't have the Balls to walk throught a rival team and say get off my field. I agree with you.

LOL that Panther fans can't distinguish between an adrenalin induced excitable reaction that not one Carolina Panther could here and a premeditated act that was actually spoken to Falcons players on the field.

I don't think for one second that Matt intended for any member of the Panthers organization to hear him say that. Hardy on the other hand had a completely different agenda.

LOL you thinking that if it's an "emotional outburst" that a player can do or say anything they want and it be "classy".

LoL at falcon fans trying that double standard ####### again.