From CBSSports.com's Clark Judge "Week 14 Judgments"

1. Consider that a wake-up call, Atlanta. I know, the Falcons were bound to lose sooner or later, and so it's sooner. Big deal, right? Well, it could be. The measure of this team is not how it plays this season; it's how it plays in a postseason where Matt Ryan is 0-3, and, no offense, Matt, but you better pick up the pace. Over his last four games, Ryan has four touchdowns and seven interceptions, and has been positively underwhelming in three of those starts, including Sunday's loss to Carolina. This is a defining season for Ryan and the Falcons, and it will be defined by the playoffs. Ryan should be peaking for the postseason, not coasting into it, and, yes, Atlanta, that should be a concern.

From CBSSports.com's Clark Judge "Week 14 Judgments"

1. Consider that a wake-up call, Atlanta. I know, the Falcons were bound to lose sooner or later, and so it's sooner. Big deal, right? Well, it could be. The measure of this team is not how it plays this season; it's how it plays in a postseason where Matt Ryan is 0-3, and, no offense, Matt, but you better pick up the pace. Over his last four games, Ryan has four touchdowns and seven interceptions, and has been positively underwhelming in three of those starts, including Sunday's loss to Carolina. This is a defining season for Ryan and the Falcons, and it will be defined by the playoffs. Ryan should be peaking for the postseason, not coasting into it, and, yes, Atlanta, that should be a concern.

my sentiments exactly . . . . this is all i have been saying since yesterday's loss. . . it aint the loss. . . i did nt have us going 16-0 or even 15-1 (though this was possible) . . . it is the performance over several consecutive games. defense won at least two of the last five games for us

Edited by Falcon Knight