Just Rewatched The Game

bertrain7

AND WE WON ... wow that's crazy hehehahaha

1) No more injuries, that's huge.

2) We tried a couple new things in the first half and figured out that they probably won't work.

3) Falcons rock right now, you debbie downers need to get laid.

4) Matty Ice is still off a bit but he's mostly shaken it off i think, gettin there anyways.

5) Stafford made me love Ice man even more.

6) Cardinals made me love Ice man even more.

7) I think i may have a man crush on Icy.

8) My lil man Quizz showed why he should be out there almost every snap. (thats what i actually call him even tho him and i are the same height, but he's got about 50 pounds of muscle on me)

9) Falcons just rock my socks and all you debbie downers... oh you guys gave me a good laugh thankses

Well, the Giants game in the GA DOME in all honesty in my opinion means more than giving it all against a 3-9 panthers team, now ofcourse 4-9......

Falcons need to prove something against the Giants, if you are a Falcons fan then there is no need to remind you of the significance of this game, but if you aren't then let me remind you that the Giants knocked the Falcons out of the playoffs last year and only allowed the Falcons to score 2 points in that playoff game.

This next game will be a serious test for the Falcons. They have a reputation for not losing back to back games, and a reputation for winning at home. We shall see.

There were a lot of rookies and players who hadn't had much time in the Falcons vs. Panthers game yesterday. Maybe it's just me, but it looked more like a preseason game allowing Falcons key players to rest and get healthy, at least the ones who have been playing hurt. JMO..............

There were a lot of rookies and players who hadn't had much time in the Falcons vs. Panthers game yesterday. Maybe it's just me, but it looked more like a preseason game allowing Falcons key players to rest and get healthy, at least the ones who have been playing hurt. JMO..............

We had a 5th round rookie CB starting from a D2 school, DJ Campbell a rookie out of CAL starting at Safety, Colin Jones another Safety who is a ST player filling in for our garbage Safety Nakamura ( who allowed yall to win the 1st meeting), A rookie DE Frank Alexander who played significant amount of snaps, and two practice squad corners playing more then 50% of the snaps, Dockery and Josh Thomas.

So it in a way was a preseason game for us, but those guys shut yall down in the 1st half.

But your team over the last 2 years has had to dig themselves out of the hole every time we have played y'all. This time the hole was too much to overcome. down 23-0 to lose 30-20. I will be honest I was getting a little nervous.

Edited by bullethead527

Well, the Giants game in the GA DOME in all honesty in my opinion means more than giving it all against a 3-9 panthers team, now ofcourse 4-9......

Falcons need to prove something against the Giants, if you are a Falcons fan then there is no need to remind you of the significance of this game, but if you aren't then let me remind you that the Giants knocked the Falcons out of the playoffs last year and only allowed the Falcons to score 2 points in that playoff game.

This next game will be a serious test for the Falcons. They have a reputation for not losing back to back games, and a reputation for winning at home. We shall see.

Yes, the Giants game is the measuring stick to see what kind of team we have heading into the playoffs.

Yea, that was a pretty good play, and yes hats off to carolina but no offense there was only a select few falcons players who played with any intensity in the 1st half whereas all of the panthers played with intensity the whole game.

As for the giants game, i agree. They pounded our team last year, if the falcons arent mad and don't play with intensity this upcoming game, especially with SF and GB even closer to taking our number one seed, then i don't know how they will fare in the playoffs.

Now if they do bring intensity and we lose a close one, ill be very very mad unlike this week but ill get over it because must win doesn't start til playoffs.