6 Words Did Us In Today...

joeyf714

" GET THE F-CK OFF OUR FIELD".

Car was pumped to play us today cause of that. They caught us at the perfect time. After beating the saints and right b4 playing the giants.

I refuse to lose sleep over this game. it meant nothing. By this time next week it will be in the rear view after we beat the g men.

So everyone, settle the **** down. this too, shall pass. We'll be fine

I think it's more like:

"Take what the defense gives you", and "all division games are hard fought battles", "win half your road games and all your home games".

We have a culture of concession. That needs to stop.

We make things harder on ourselves by conceding how hard they are going to be before we even step on the field.

Sh*t man I was raging earlier today. As of now I'm fine, I understand the flaws this team has and it's something I was having trouble looking past

At the same time I realize our flaws have been fixed in certain games this year.. We've been able to pass block, run block, stop the run, stop the pass

We've just only put it together once or twice. So I'm holding out hope we get hot going into January and the flaws are fixed, which may sound crazy, but that's exactly what's been necessary for the past however many SB winners - Flaws all of the sudden fixed

Sh*t man I was raging earlier today. As of now I'm fine, I understand the flaws this team has and it's something I was having trouble looking past

At the same time I realize our flaws have been fixed in certain games this year.. We've been able to pass block, run block, stop the run, stop the pass

We've just only put it together once or twice. So I'm holding out hope we get hot going into January and the flaws are fixed, which may sound crazy, but that's exactly what's been necessary for the past however many SB winners - Flaws all of the sudden fixed

Good posting my Avian brother....

i feel like next week we will put it together and start gaining momentum for the playoffs. i honestly mean that...

I think it's more like:

"Take what the defense gives you", and "all division games are hard fought battles", "win half your road games and all your home games".

We have a culture of concession. That needs to stop.

We make things harder on ourselves by conceding how hard they are going to be before we even step on the field.

We did not show up to play first half. We will be fine, all teams have bad losses.

Pitt lost at home today

Ravens lost on road.

Bucs lost at home to horrible Eagles team.

Bears lost on road to VIkings.

Its the NFL people......

Now if we played horrible in 2nd half id be worried but we came out and scored 20 points.

Edited by NateDogg1215

No excuses we did not show up to play first half. We will be fine, all teams have bad losses.

Pitt lost at home today

Ravens lost on road.

Bucs lost at home to horrible Eagles team.

Bears lost on road to VIkings.

Its the NFL people......

Now if we played horrible in 2nd half id be worried but we came out and scored 20 points.

exactly...no need to worry. Sunday cant get here fast enough