How Many Of You Believe That This Coaching Staff Is Still Going To Start Michael Turner Again Next Year?

JG2008

How many of you believe that this coaching staff is still going to start Michael Turner again next year?

If they are not smart enough to get new RB blood in here with Quizz then we don't stand a chance next year as chunky b*utt will be slower and fatter than he was this year

I'm afraid they are going to restructure his contract and keep him as they have this love affair with using him as the main back still even though he wouldn't make 2nd string on most teams nowadays

I am worried about him getting a start this year. He is gone next year, there is no way 8M cap space is justified for Tuner.

I'm afraid they are going to restructure his contract and keep him as they have this love affair with using him as the main back still even though he wouldn't make 2nd string on most teams nowadays

Not gonna happen, restructuring is a loss for the team. There are RB in the draft who can run much better than Turner for 500K a year. Turner is not coming back nest year.

Any other front office and coaching staff

I would agree-- he's getting cut next year and he's not welcome to come back for vet minimum either as he is a liability - I literally cringe every time Ryan hands off to him

Michael Turner is going to be cut next year. This is why half the people shouldn't be allowed to post here. They claim to be fans but have absolutely no clue on what is going on with the team.

I don't think he should start the rest of the year, let alone be on the team next year. He's been **** good for us, building the team into a winner the last 4+ seasons and been a great team guy, but all 3 playoff appearances he had nothing left.

2008-2010 regular seasons, he's been like Apollo Creed vs .Rocky.. a solid champ but not enough to go this distance

2008, 2010, 2011 playoffs, 2011-2012 regular seasons, he's been like Apollo vs. Drago....it's been ugly watching and you gotta know when your time has past and when you become a liability.

Edited by JOKER2

Exactly

Turner was great for a few years but its been over and is over- we are ruining a great season with this staff's inability to do what the game film is screaming at them to do-- start someone else for the remaining games and make Turner the 2nd or 3rd string

I don't think he should start the rest of the year, let alone be on the team next year. He's been **** good for us, building the team into a winner the last 4+ seasons and been a great team guy, but all 3 playoff appearances he had nothing left.

2008-2010 regular seasons, he's been like Apollo Creed vs .Rocky.. a solid champ but not enough to go this distance

2008, 2010, 2011 playoffs, 2011-2012 regular seasons, he's been like Apollo vs. Drago....it's been ugly watching and you gotta know when your time has past and when you become a liability.