Are We In Deep Doo Doo? The Nyg Beat The (S)Aints 52-27

olehippy13

I mean, geesh, if the Falcons had this much trouble with the Panties.....what do you think the G-dudes are gonna do?? Are we in Deep Doo Doo?? Mannnnn, I would like to think not.

So where do we stand in the Playoff picture.....Denver won today.........didnt they have to win for use to get a good choice seed?? or is that all out the window with our lose today??

Com on Matt Ryan....pull something out of your sleeve.

geesh.....I was sure hoping for a win today.....dang.

11 and 2 aint bad.............but it sure would have been sweeter 12 - 1.

next week.....

fingers crossed.

keep smilin...

olehippy13

former vietnam medic

lifelong falcon fan

Giants are a strange bunch of fellows... they'll whoop someones a$$ one week and then struggle against mediocre teams. They are a bit like us except they seem to have a higher ceiling when they bring their "A" game, but a lower floor when they stink. It's going to be an interesting game for sure. If we have trouble getting their front four blocked (which we probably will) it may be a loooong day. In the way that we are inconsistent within games, they are that way game to game, so who really knows what we are going to get.

I mean, geesh, if the Falcons had this much trouble with the Panties.....what do you think the G-dudes are gonna do?? Are we in Deep Doo Doo?? Mannnnn, I would like to think not.

So where do we stand in the Playoff picture.....Denver won today.........didnt they have to win for use to get a good choice seed?? or is that all out the window with our lose today??

Com on Matt Ryan....pull something out of your sleeve.

geesh.....I was sure hoping for a win today.....dang.

11 and 2 aint bad.............but it sure would have been sweeter 12 - 1.

next week.....

fingers crossed.

keep smilin...

olehippy13

former vietnam medic

lifelong falcon fan

It all remains to be seen. I'm sure no one predicted the last 5 Super Bowl Winners.

IMO this game is going to be more about us and our execution than them...We have struggled mightily against two suspect defenses the last 2 weeks......3 for 19 on 3rd down conversions....

If we don't come out with some intensity and creativity on offense we will get boat raced by the Giants.

We are usually ok with speed type rushers... Bull rushers and Big DTs give us problems.

yep....we're getting football-raped in the A gaps....

Waited a year too long to move on from McClure and Turner. That's on front office and coaches.