Matt Ryan 0-4 In Postseason

Rod23

The defense have been bailing out Matty Slice for the last 3 weeks. I can't believe some on these boards were seriously considering him for MVP. This guy has been GARBAGE on 3rd downs as of late and he is not getting any better. The fact that Tebow and a backup QB Yates has more playoff wins than Ryan is really sad.

I'm not going there yet. I choose to believe that the same guy who told the Panthers to "get the **** off our field" is still there.

Falcons and Ryan just need to find a way to tap into that guy again.

WHEW! When I saw the title of this thread after I took my nap, I thought I had done a 4 Week Rumplestiltskin & slept threw the remaining 3 weeks of the regular season.

Are the playoffs here? No. Are we in the playoffs? YES! So until then you doom n gloom d.ouchebags that get your rocks off berating the Falcons can kiss my azz.

IT WAS ONE RELATIVELY INSIGNIFICANT MOTHER.F.UCKING GAME!!! Turn off ESPN for a week, suck it up & move on.

They did in the 3rd quarter, they just waited until we were down 23 points.

I'm concerned he isn't throwing the ball away enough. It wasn't that interception that killed us on 4rth and Forever....it was the sack Ryan took on the 3rd down and manageable.....Chuck it out of bounds Ryan.

That one play pizzed me off more than the pick did.

Guest Negatorris

I'm concerned he isn't throwing the ball away enough. It wasn't that interception that killed us on 4rth and Forever....it was the sack Ryan took on the 3rd down and manageable.....Chuck it out of bounds Ryan.

That one play pizzed me off more than the pick did.

Last year people were complaining that he threw it away too much lol.

Fact is we were on the ropes before anyone realized there was a fight going. Who's to say what happened. Could have been that we expected to win because of their record (trap game), the panthers were looking to make a point, key players missing. Dunno, what I do know is this was one of the games where none of the 3 phases was working until late and I don't think it'll happen again.

I'm not going there yet. I choose to believe that the same guy who told the Panthers to "get the **** off our field" is still there.

Not gonna help much when you have an OL that couldn't stop a group of senior citizens in walkers

He showed glimpses of it in the 2nd half when they went no huddle. They seemed like a totally different offense than the 1st half but that sack that he took and that int was terrible.

Guest Negatorris

He showed glimpses of it in the 2nd half when they went no huddle. They seemed like a totally different offense than the 1st half but that sack that he took and that int was terrible.

They finally wised up and realized Ryan wasn't getting time, so he was throwing quick passes to Roddy and we were moving the ball well.

Can't really blame him on the interception. As soon as the ball was snapped guys came free up the middle and he just had to try to make chicken salad out of chick ish. Didn't work out.

Yeah, what was all that talk in the off-season and preseason about utilizing the no-huddle offense more about? It seems as though they largely abandoned it except if they're trailing late in a game, in which case they have to use it. But even those late scoring drives in today's game ate up too much time.