11-2 Son!

SyCo

Well the important thing is the caliber of football we are playing now! I certainly didn't see anything today to make me feel good. It's a dangerous thing to rest on our record and hope that will carry us through. As of now, we don't even have a 1st round bye sewn up, let alone the #1 seed. If you think it's not important how we play in these last 3 games, you are deluding yourself. Have you been watching the Giants-Saints game? Seahawks are really coming on strong as well, and then there's the hated Packers. But keep right on resting on that 11-2 record. I'm not saying that's not a great record, but we still have a long way to go.

Well the important thing is the caliber of football we are playing now! I certainly didn't see anything today to make me feel good. It's a dangerous thing to rest on our record and hope that will carry us through. As of now, we don't even have a 1st round bye sewn up, let alone the #1 seed. If you think it's not important how we play in these last 3 games, you are deluding yourself. Have you been watching the Giants-Saints game? Seahawks are really coming on strong as well, and then there's the hated Packers. But keep right on resting on that 11-2 record. I'm not saying that's not a great record, but we still have a long way to go.

11-3 Son!

11-4 Son!

11-5 Son!

11-6 - Forum explodes with Smith/Ryan/TD/Dirk hate. Son!

to win a playoff game you must be in the playoffs, so guess what the Falcons are in and I for one will worry about it on that game day. Until then I am going to enjoy being 11-2.

Edited by Javader09

11-3 Son!

11-4 Son!

11-5 Son!

11-6 - Forum explodes with Smith/Ryan/TD/Dirk hate. Son!

And in comes the biggest sh.it-for-brains troll on the board. Hey Swift, I hear there is a big sale on old Michael Prick & Saints apparel at the Mall of Georgia so why don't you do something productive with your goofy azz & GTFO.