I Can Understand Optimism, But Some People Are Acting Like Todays Game Didn't Happen

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course you have to remain optimistic but the fact of the matter it happens in the league any team can beat anyone on there day and we as fans have to accept that the Panthers were just better across the park on this day.This hasn't knocked my optimism for this team in the play-offs one iota sure there are problems but after a loss like this I expect us to bounce back next week against the Giants.

I keep telling people this, and I keeping getting called a "troll". . . . whatever that is.

The offense has been shatting the bed several games over the past several weeks in a row. Spare me your stats. The defense even won our game against N.O. for us. It is not that we lost; it is the WAY we lost. 35 yards and 0 points in the first half?!?! what? our offense was inept last game as well. . . .

let's not ignore the elephant in the room in the name of fandom and optimism. . .

there is a trend of ineptness by the offense and inconsistency by the defense . . . .

Guest Negatorris

The Falcons shrugged of the trash talk and act like they didn't even care about today's game on the field. You could see it while they played. I blame Mike Smith, but every team has its blunders every once in a while. I'll be worried if we do it twice in a row.

The Falcons shrugged of the trash talk and act like they didn't even care about today's game on the field. You could see it while they played. I blame Mike Smith, but every team has its blunders every once in a while. I'll be worried if we do it twice in a row.

a loss should not have to take place to raise your concern. . . winning has clouded perception. . . we did not play well on offense against the saints lol

we can turn the title around and say "i can understand dissapointment, but some people are acting like the 11 wins didn't happen".

People who throw out the 11 wins argument are doing nothing but hiding. They are unwilling to discuss how bad this offense has looked for numerous weeks now. They are unwilling to discuss how the stubbornness of the head coach is doing nothing but hurting this team. They are unwilling to discuss how beating crappy teams means little, its about how well or poorly you are playing and right now we are playing pretty **** poor.

People who throw out the 11 wins argument are doing nothing but hiding. They are unwilling to discuss how bad this offense has looked for numerous weeks now. They are unwilling to discuss how the stubbornness of the head coach is doing nothing but hurting this team. They are unwilling to discuss how beating crappy teams means little, its about how well or poorly you are playing and right now we are playing pretty **** poor.