Meanwhile In Seattle...

The Seahawks are dominating a cardinal team that ATL had trouble executing against. They're running the ball, passing the ball, and playing great defense.

I just don't understand how Atlanta can play down to their competition all season long. Our line play on both sides of the ball will be our undoing, along with the conservative playcalling.

I'm trying to take the 'its just one loss' approach, but this reminds me too much of how Atlanta played last December.

So, Matt Ryan, Roddy White, Julio Jones, Tony Gonzalez. Are they playing for Seattle? I guess we are comparing apples to potatoes.

I don't know what your point is, but I'd argue that on paper our skill players are more talented than Seattle's. the difference comes from the passion and enthusiasm they play with. Wilson is a competitor. He was out in front blocking for Marshawn Lynch on a td run. Just great play all around by them.

They have a weak team come into their house, so they pull out their ***** and slap them in the face with it.

It's pretty nerve wrecking to see us struggle to dominate anybody this year then to get dominated by the Panthers. There's just this feeling of.. "Are we seriously Super Bowl caliber?".... and WHY - THEE - FACK - DO - WE - KEEP - HANDING - THE - BALL - TO - TURNER? Every time I see him run for 0 yards I'm like... We're just wasting downs.

CALL THE FIRE DEPT THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE !!!!!!!

i know you are trying to be funny, but YES, the ****1ng house is on fire. we had 10 days to prepare for an inferior opponent and we come out looking like straight sh1t. it's rediculous. you should be able to get up for a game like this anyway, but then add in the fact they talked sh1t ALL week too. we should have came out and stomped those fools. instead, we look like a highschool team for the 1st half. then we try to make noise in the 2nd half, but it's way too little, way too late.

i'm not "that guy" that thinks we should beat everyone by 21, but ****. . . today was disgraceful ! ! !

Guest Negatorris

This is a team hitting their stride late in the season. I wish the Falcons finally would, but they haven't so far. I think they do against the Giants though.

I don't know what your point is, but I'd argue that on paper our skill players are more talented than Seattle's. the difference comes from the passion and enthusiasm they play with. Wilson is a competitor. He was out in front blocking for Marshawn Lynch on a td run. Just great play all around by them.

They have a weak team come into their house, so they pull out their ***** and slap them in the face with it.

Wilson is playing against the right team. He's going to block for Lynch one day, and get his bell rung. Don't get me wrong. They are playing well against Arizona, but they lost to Arizona earlier this season. They also lost to St Louis. My point is this. It doesn't matter who's playing who. It's a different game for every other team. St Louis had a tie, and a win vs San Francisco. Does that mean that they are the best team in the nation?

This is a team hitting their stride late in the season. I wish the Falcons finally would, but they haven't so far. I think they do against the Giants though.

Not really nothing different than they have been doing all season. They lose one, win two. Lose one, win two. Lose one, win two. If they win today, it will be two in a row. 8-5. I don't know if it's a stride, but it could bite them.

The Seahawks are dominating a cardinal team that ATL had trouble executing against. They're running the ball, passing the ball, and playing great defense.

I just don't understand how Atlanta can play down to their competition all season long. Our line play on both sides of the ball will be our undoing, along with the conservative playcalling.

I'm trying to take the 'its just one loss' approach, but this reminds me too much of how Atlanta played last December.

in before "theirs is a division game, they know them so well" argument

I know it's Arizona but holy cow. If Arizona was good at one thing it's defense. They're getting embarrassed by Seattle. It doesn't matter what they do. Run, pass, everything is working.

Arizona has folded. Not a Fitz fan but I hope he gets traded somewhere where he has a chance to at least go to the playoffs. AZ has way worse OL problems than us.

Also, Seattle is about the toughest place to play on the road in the NFL I went there for a Falcons game a few years ago and we blew them out, but I couldn't hear myself think for most of the first half. You knew it was over though when Michael Jenkins burned them for a 35 yd TD LOL.