Umenyiora Is Going To Eat Sam Baker For Lunch!

Watching the Saints-Giants game and Osi is bull-rushing his way into the Saints backfield with no problem at all. Gonna be a long day next Sunday for our #72.

Yet Cole, Ware and several others were kept in check for the most part. You're being too hard on Baker. McClure will be destroyed by JPP if the Giants choose to do some tricky stuff.

I'm waiting for the giants to flick the switch I've been keeping my eye on there defensive front alot the last 2 weeks and to me they have been underwhelming.

Now I'm not saying our o-line is anything to sprout alot of confidence but man as above I expect alot more from that defensive front of the Giants this late in the season they have really only shown up against Green Bay who were riddled with injuries.

So I guess I still remain confident we can get it done.

Edited by kiwifalcon

I'm waiting for the giants to flick the switch I've been keeping my eye on there defensive front alot the last 2 weeks and to me they have been underwhelming.

Now I'm not saying our o-line is anything to sprout alot of confidence but man as above I expect alot more from that defensive front of the Giants this late in the season they have really only shown up against Green Bay who were riddled with injuries.

So I guess I still remain confident we can get it done.

You kind sir, are an island of sanity in a sea of utter madness.......

D.Sproles is able to run at the edges and the other Aints RBs are running up the gut. Maybe we get beat by the Giants but they're not looking like world beaters so far today.

I'm PO'd as much as the next Falcon fan, but no one in the NFC looks like world champs. We still have 3 more games, two at home and one against an inconsistent, undisciplined Detroit team.

I expect to be throwing things at the TV next week as well and Smitty is going to run Turner up the gut in vain again, but we can beat the Giants for sure.

Interior line is our problem. Our tackles are serviceable - doing fine

Yes we all know where the problem is thanks for pointing that out but the fact of the matter is if alot of you don't get it yet is that we will probably be going with that interior the rest of the way.The question you have to be answering is what adjustments we need to make with regards to cover it up this is the question you should be asking.