Td And The New England Model

My observation of TD is he appears to be trying to build a New England team of the south. This makes sense after that is the organization he worked and grew up in. He think Ryan can be another Brady. He's trying to build an offense like New England's. He also building a defense like New England's One that bends but doesn't break and plays best when they have the lead.

However this will take a long time to reach New England's excellence and consistency. Also we need a OC like New England's and we currently don't have that. Also by then a new model may have taken hold. That new model will be based on the Redskins team if they continue to have and build on the success they're having. Mobility, brains and intelligence may be the new traits needed to succeed in the NFL. This may take 5-15 years, but I believe it's coming.

Edited by Chitown2ATL_Falcon

TD does nothing like the Patriots.

New England trades back to get more picks. Dimitroff has traded into the first round twice.

Patriots don't overpay players. Dunta....Ray Edwards...

Patriots built a brickwall o-line. Ours?.....

What I mean is he's still building, not there yet. Like you said the Oline is not there yet so he still needs to get more pieces before he can start trading back down. Also nobody is exactly like their role model

Edited by Chitown2ATL_Falcon

Guest Negatorris

Mike Smith is a poor man's Bill Belichick. Has the discipline, but no fire.

This coming from a big Mike Smith fan.

I'm not a real big Mike Smith fan because of his lack of aggressiveness and his overall mentality. I'm hoping he can get us over the hump though.

What I mean is he's still building, not there yet. Like you said the Oline is not there yet so he still needs to get more pieces before he can start trading back down. Also nobody is exactly like their role model

you're not building an oline by drafting the best center in the draft only to resign a clear weak link knowing the coach is going to start the terrible vet regardless