Today's "you Suck" List...

1. Matt Ryan sucked the whole first half. Show some **** courage, throw the **** ball down the field and cease with the dinking & dunking.

2. Dirk Koetter wussy-*** game plans to open games are getting old.

3. Justin Blalock looked pathetic trying to block today. Take a look at how easily he was beaten up the middle on the Ryan interception by Thomas Davis.

4. Todd McClure couldn't block a cheerleader and couldn't get any push against a spider web.

5. Mike Smith for not having your team prepared after 10 days of preparation.

6. **** Nolan for rushing three men against Cam Newton on third and longs.

7. The entire DL for not being able to EVER generate a pass rush against anyone.

8. Dunta Robinson for holding a receiver on a critical 3rd and long.

9. Thomas Dimitroff for doing absolutely zilch to improve this mediocre OL and pass Rush.

10. The entire team for a listless performance against a divisional rival that called you out this past week and you didn't have the simple courage or willingness to a **** thing about it.

1. Matt Ryan sucked the whole first half. Show some **** courage, throw the **** ball down the field and cease with the dinking & dunking.

2. Dirk Koetter wussy-*** game plans to open games are getting old.

3. Justin Blalock looked pathetic trying to block today. Take a look at how easily he was beaten up the middle on the Ryan interception by Thomas Davis.

4. Todd McClure couldn't block a cheerleader and couldn't get any push against a spider web.

5. Mike Smith for not having your team prepared after 10 days of preparation.

6. **** Nolan for rushing three men against Cam Newton on third and longs.

7. The entire DL for not being able to EVER generate a pass rush against anyone.

8. Dunta Robinson for holding a receiver on a critical 3rd and long.

9. Thomas Dimitroff for doing absolutely zilch to improve this mediocre OL and pass Rush.

10. The entire team for a listless performance against a divisional rival that called you out this past week and you didn't have the simple courage or willingness to a **** thing about it.

You pretty much covered it.

I think every single one of you suck. And BTW,..my balls...Ain't gonna slurp themselves,..get back to work. 11-2 ******,..we ain't gonna win every game.

I'll say this too, there's a lot of you weak-*** sisters running around out here. Back in your cell with ya azzes backed up to the bars were ya belong.

Your weak as helll

1.Matt Ryan sucking the first 3 quarters of the game. He couldn't recognize where the blitz came , kept seeing phantom blitzers, and didn't take any chances. If you made Ryan choose between a safe check down for a loss of yardage to TG or RW, or a big throw to JJ for a superbowl winning TD, he'd pick the former 12 times out of 10. Its simple, our struggles are due to his short comings.

2.The run game: it should be called the walk game by now. Clabo is overrated and so is blalock and mcclure. Turner will probably be cut after this season, he no longer fits in our offense.

3. Run defense: there is something wrong with our run defense, and we keep getting manhandles routinely upfront. Our tackles, DE's and LB need to do a much better job at shedding tackles and bringing the ball carrier down.

..we ain't gonna win every game.

Why not?

There's no reason we need to lose that game. If we prepare and come out with fire, we could have won. There's not a rule that says you have to lose games.

Never understood why people would be ok with losing. I can't justify it at all, especially when you get beat that badly.

Just to be clear here, I'm not in the mix of those who want to fire this guy, trade that guy, or other's agenda of whom we are well aware. Like many of you I'm sure, as a former athlete I simply hate to lose. However, what I saw today out there in the first two to two and a half quarters was an ill prepared team and certain players playing half-heartedly...THIS is why I'm pissed!

And no one on here has been more complementary of Matt Ryan than I, but those first three or four drives of the game and down 7, then 10, then 13, then 16 and finally 23 points were absurd. Tell Blalock, McClure and Konz to block or get their lazy butts off the field and push the Carolina back-up corners with some passes down the field. Matt Ryan is as responsible as anyone for our defense tiring after so many three and outs in the first half.

Aside from Ryan, Koetter needs to remember the single primary reason he was brought here and what he promised us from day one...A VERTICAL PASSING GAME!

What we say today in the first half and frankly the last 3-4 games is a lateral passing game and I saw enough of this BS from his predecessor.

Edited by Quarterback

I think every single one of you suck. And BTW,..my balls...Ain't gonna slurp themselves,..get back to work. 11-2 ******,..we ain't gonna win every game.

I'll say this too, there's a lot of you weak-*** sisters running around out here. Back in your cell with ya azzes backed up to the bars were ya belong.

Folks, I think we have the Internet Badazz on the boards. Watch out he may go Rick Ross on you.

#9 is the biggest suck fest!

We've all known this for years and we all saw the Packers go out and rebuild their D mid-season yet our team has sat on their backsides and prayed we had just enough!