Whine Whine Whine, ***** ***** *****

Romfal

Know what I love most about our fan base? The whiners about the whiners. "QUIT WHINING, I HATE THIS FANBASE! ALL IT EVER DOES IS COMPLAIN."

Talk about irony huh?

if we are 3-9 there will be 5 pages worth of threads to complain about it, if we are 11-2, there will be 7 pages worth of people complaining about it.

Am I disappointed we lost today? sure. Am I starting topics about firing the coach, benching half the team, being one and done and so on? We are still a good team, and seemingly we struggle with teams that know us well, within our division. Thats about all I have to say about it. We need things to surprise them with.

if we are 3-9 there will be 5 pages worth of threads to complain about it, if we are 11-2, there will be 7 pages worth of people complaining about it.

Am I disappointed we lost today? sure. Am I starting topics about firing the coach, benching half the team, being one and done and so on? We are still a good team, and seemingly we struggle with teams that know us well, within our division. Thats about all I have to say about it. We need things to surprise them with.

a lot of fans are just ignorant. They don't know a lot about the sport, so they feel they must rant. What they rant about makes no sense to me at all. All I know is, we didn't play our best football. Are we a horrible team? **** no! It's the NFL, that means to win a game let alone on the road is a very hard thing to do!

The offense has been sputtering for over a month and has been getting much more vanilla. They are either trying to not show anything to their opponents so they can cruise in the playoffs or Smitty is handcuffing the offense again. I desperately want them to do well but they are not living up to expectations.

Edited by Psychic Gibbon

we seriously have the ******* worst fan base I have ever seen, some of you dont deserve a SB winning team, you know who you are.

These fools here have a sense of entitlement, why I dont know .EVERY team has bad games like this, are we a DOMINANT team ? .NO ....are we capable of beating any team at any time ? ....YES .....our fans can no longer deal with a loss without imploding, its weird .....

These fools here have a sense of entitlement, why I dont know .EVERY team has bad games like this, are we a DOMINANT team ? .NO ....are we capable of beating any team at any time ? ....YES .....our fans can no longer deal with a loss without imploding, its weird .....

This isn't a sense of entitlement. It's a reaction of the product on the field. The offense has been getting progressively worse over the past month and I would like to know why. First they struggled in the red zone and now they can't stay on the field.

This isn't a sense of entitlement. It's a reaction of the product on the field. The offense has been getting progressively worse over the past month and I would like to know why. First they struggled in the red zone and now they can't stay on the field.

We have a fading star at RB, and have neglected drafting dominant lineman for years and years .....the level of talent has been overestimated, but this staff still finds ways to win ....look at our front 4 for gods sake ....and you people blame Smitty ? ....REALLY ? ..REALLY ?

We have a fading star at RB, and have neglected drafting dominant lineman for years and years .....the level of talent has been overestimated, but this staff still finds ways to win ....look at our front 4 for gods sake ....and you people blame Smitty ? ....REALLY ? ..REALLY ?

He has no fire at all unless they commit a penalty, at which point he'll chew the player out. I'm all for limiting penalties and not becoming the Raiders but he doesn't let the players play. Likewise, you make it as if Smitty has zero say in the players that are drafted. Face it, they have plenty of talent on the field and they had great and nearly unstoppable schemes prior to the bye week but now I'm seeing Mularkeyball reborn.

He has no fire at all unless they commit a penalty, at which point he'll chew the player out. I'm all for limiting penalties and not becoming the Raiders but he doesn't let the players play. Likewise, you make it as if Smitty has zero say in the players that are drafted. Face it, they have plenty of talent on the field and they had great and nearly unstoppable schemes prior to the bye week but now I'm seeing Mularkeyball reborn.

Man I give up, we got issues like every other team, and we are trying to work through them .......you cant have it all, but you guys think you can ....I'm done here tonite, can not take this board anymore right now,......

Man I give up, we got issues like every other team, and we are trying to work through them .......you cant have it all, but you guys think you can ....I'm done here tonite, can not take this board anymore right now,......

The team isn't hopeless by any stretch of the imagination, but something has changed with the offense and it has become much more vanilla since the bye week. I want them to get the **** edge back, to get the creative calls back, to run the no huddle more than once in a blue moon, to play mean and with energy.