Overrated

Yeah, SMith has a terrible record when it comes to getting these guys ready to play. Can't remember many games where we came out ready to play on either side of the ball.

Yeah, Smith never considers the little things. I doubt he even knows what penaltys are. He definitely doesn't gameplan and I know for a fact that he has never done anything for his team to get them mentally ready.

Thing is, we are the only ones overrating this team.

You don't just go out and get romped by the worst team in the NFL

Yep. . .the fans on this board are the ONLY ONES overrating the Falcons. When analysts and "experts" point us out, we cry foul . . . .

now you see why they criticize and doubt. . . .

can you blame them?

Edited by Falcon Knight

I was one of those, "Look at the record guys" but this is real bad. I don't get it. I saw way too much BBDB today. I am not seeing the same Nolan in years past. His 4-3 hybrid is usually way more nasty than this.

blame both sides today.. while D wasnt great.. they were on the field for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.. thats where Offense comes to blame

then refs kill our comeback with a BS call on the 2-pt conversion

lol its amazing how people turn so fast, this is not a bad team, you don't get to 11-2 by being bad. This however, is NOT a great team, which is ok, because very few superbowl winning teams are GREAT. Give it a chance people.

I never turned. . . I have been cautiously optimistic all season long. I was NEVER caught up in all the hype and hoopla. I was always one of the ones agreeing with our critics.