I Have 0% Faith In Matt Ryan & O-Line --- 1St Rd Loss Upcoming !

falcon_ace

You are a part of the reason no one believes in this falcon_ace. Fans of other teams come to this board and see pathetic, defeatist posts like yours every time we're looking bad in the middle of a game. How can anyone else take this team seriously if its own fans don't even stay behind them when the going gets rough? The Saints forums (yes, the SAINTS forums) weren't this negative when we were beating them 17-0 last week. If we pull this one out today you don't deserve to rejoice in this victory, let alone if we make it to the super bowl. Just stop, you're giving people headaches.

Edited by Da Bird is Da Word

You are a part of the reason no one believes in this falcon_ace. Fans of other teams come to this board and see pathetic, defeatist posts like yours every time we're looking bad in the middle of a game. How can anyone else take this team seriously if its own fans don't even stay behind them when the going gets rough? The Saints forums (yes, the SAINTS forums) weren't this negative when we were beating them 17-0 last week. If we pull this one out today you don't deserve to rejoice in this victory, let alone if we make it to the super bowl. Just stop, you're giving people headaches.

Yep.....You are 100% correct. Its me not this team ...You dont know that I am calling for a dominant O-line from past 3 yrs & what we have done ?? Nothing.

Its me that O-line cant protect...Its me that Ryan cant move...Its me that they look bad each week.

Its all me that each week we are going in opp direction.

Edited by falcon_ace

Yep.....You are 100% correct. Its me not this team ...You dont know that I am calling for a dominant O-line from past 3 yrs & what we have done ?? Nothing.

Its me that O-line cant protect...Its me that Ryan cant move...Its me that they look bad each week.

Its all me that each week we are going in opp direction.

It's you who gives up on a team's entire season after two losses, yes.

1st Problem

Matt Ryan cant move at all. You gotta run some & gain + yds.

O-line cant protect against good D-line means 100% loss at LOS.

These 2 factors will be the reason of playoff loss.

So if they turn it around vs the Giants next week we won't hear from you till the off season then I'm guessing.

We got beat by a team who wanted it more than us today and though the o-line struggled we also got beat across the park in just about every aspect.

I can handle that give it 24 hours to marinate then move on.

I dont blame Ryan more than I blame O-line

I agree with "Mud Duck" now...

It's not that O-Line...believe me...

Falcons won't play a rookie Linemen early and often to see what they have on hand anyways..

It's not the O-Line...

I'm surprised that nobody is stepping-up and allowing the _O-Line to be scape goats..They could've played much worse in this game..

Falcons have to understand who they are..

If Ryan is game-manager, throw the ball away..

If you want to build this "innovative offense", and be a record-breaking offense, start your speed RBs, and actually trust your WRs to get the ball...

Don't wait for them to be "wide-open" all the time..Nobody is wide-open in this NFL..

Falcons don't have a dominant offense, but they want to control the ball, and not open-up their thinking on offense early in games--as if their defense can hold..It cannot.

Edited by Rise

Guest Negatorris

We didn't draft Matt Ryan thinking he would be able to be the scramble master. He is a freaking pocket passer and he needs a POCKET!

"Mini-Bye Vacation!"

Woooooooooo!

We can rest!

lol

The Giants are going to snatch home-field advantage from them...

Falcons ticket-holders are going to have to be refunded for The NFC Championship tickets..

unless..

The Falcons wake up, and make some changes here..

This season is not "over".....