All My Confidence Has Been Shot

Even if we come back and win, it's definitely deflating. I know Carolina is better than their record suggests but they lost to KC and are banged up worse than us.

Which brings me to my next point... why the **** is Asante active if he's just standing on the sideline?!

Yeah, at least get Sid in at DE or even Toone in there for some PR reps...

That's just not a good excuse. We've had more time to prepare with a better group of players trying to lock the #1 seed so we can rest players

Not making excuses at all, the team doesn't want it and they look like they don't care. The division is wrapped up is the mindset I see.

The Panties have lost 7 games by 7 or less points. More than any team. They are playing for jobs now they want it more and it shows. We've already wrapped up the division so the guys aren't as motivated. Carolina has a good team with talent, they just can't find a way to win. In the end there is no excuse why we are playing so bad, but the sky is not falling. Come playoff time we will be ready!

The Panties have lost 7 games by 7 or less points. More than any team. They are playing for jobs now they want it more and it shows. We've already wrapped up the division so the guys aren't as motivated. Carolina has a good team with talent, they just can't find a way to win. In the end there is no excuse why we are playing so bad, but the sky is not falling. Come playoff time we will be ready!

Pathetic we wouldn't be motivated

10 days of rest to prepare for a much less talented team. Trying to secure the #1 seed so we can rest guys

That really doesn't explain the no show by the offense since the half of the Saints game.

We are in trouble. BIG TIME!