Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BankerBird™

The Official Falcons-Panthers In-Game Thread

2,016 posts in this topic

question is where does this game rank in the history of extreme blowouts in the NFL?

Not as big as the blowout in your mouth when cam is finished.

What happened?

In respect to RGIII

That's why i say stop "mush rushing" these running QBs..Eventually, they won't be able to do so much longer...

If you "tame" your own pass-rush to "watch" these running QBs,

...your DEs are going to be pancaked, and the QBs are going to run past them anyway!

It happened today, and the earlier game against Newton..

Edwards, Beirman and Abraham were peaking into Newtons hands (watching for the option fake)..

Newton is going to crush you doing that anyway...And I'm shocked..

The NYGiants did not fall for that.. Newton got his points, but The NYGiants were aggressive early-on offense too.. Their DEs were not asked to "Contain watch"..

It's a difference in strategy..

In respect to RGIII

That's why i say stop "mush rushing" these running QBs..Eventually, they won't be able to do so much longer...

If you "tame" your own pass-rush to "watch" these running QBs,

...your DEs are going to be pancaked, and the QBs are going to run past them anyway!

It happened today, and the earlier game against Newton..

Edwards, Beirman and Abraham were peaking into Newtons hands (watching for the option fake)..

Newton is going to crush you doing that anyway...And I'm shocked..

The NYGiants did not fall for that.. Newton got his points, but The NYGiants were aggressive early-on offense too.. Their DEs were not asked to "Contain watch"..

It's a difference in strategy..

The Falcons will not have to see a running QB until the divisional playoffs if the Redskins get in.

Really...would you be saying that if they won? Well see all the chicken lille fans are gonna be blogging this week.

Probably not. I can be pissed off if I want to. I didn't understand your second sentence, however, so I'm not sure how to respond.

Anyone see Roddy walk off the field hurt?

Late comeback heroics

Panthers Defense were expecting desperation passes from Ryan, and the hammered Falcons WRs..

If they really were passing early-on, when The Panthers were not expecting it most of the time, then maybe he's more healthy...

Setting-up injuries of Rossy and Julio..

Falcons have to wake-up, and open up the offense...

They may need to change RBs..

Ryan threw for 340 yards.

Turner and Rodgers combined for 35 yards.

The O-line cannot pass-block, and run block for a smash-mouth mouth back...in a pass offense. This is a speed and finesse offense now..

TE Tony Gonzalez isn't the best run-blocker either...

Falcons have lost their best run-block TEs to IR anyway.. Why this staff tries to Smashmouth, and not embrace what they have drafted? I don't know..

Snelling scored 4 TDs against Arizona 2 years ago.. he can do it all..

Predictability will cost.

Probably not. I can be pissed off if I want to. I didn't understand your second sentence, however, so I'm not sure how to respond.

Fans who will be on here scared and worried to death we will drop off in the playoffs after this meaningless panthers win.

Fans who will be on here scared and worried to death we will drop off in the playoffs after this meaningless panthers win.