Asante Active...william Inactive

daybumper

Well we don't know how the players are feeling. My guess is Asante's shoulder is fine. Bruised muscles and bones heal fast for a lot of athletes. The Ham String is a WAY bigger concern because it is a ligament; if he plays with a sore hamstring it could snap like an oiled rubberban. Plus I want to see what chris hope can do.

If Asante is listed as active, then it just tells me that his injury is not as bad as it appeared. Chris Owens, would be fine to go in his spot for this game. Smith's not a dummy, he knows who is significantly hurt and who needs to sit. I believe Moore's hamstring injury does require more rest.

Unless Ernest Angley touched Asante's arm this week I don't get why he's active.

This is beyond stupid.

We've had non contact practices all week, so nobody really even knows how he'll hold up in contact. They need to punch him in the arm pregame to see if he's good to go lol

On a serious note I hope they just sit him until the playoffs if he reinjures himself.

If Asante is listed as active, then it just tells me that his injury is not as bad as it appeared. Chris Owens, would be fine to go in his spot for this game. Smith's not a dummy, he knows who is significantly hurt and who needs to sit. I believe Moore's hamstring injury does require more rest.

Not sure about that. Asante is a warrior, but dude dropped three interceptions because of the injury. Let him rest.