Jason Snelling Could Be The Key To Our Playoff Success

Rushing in the postseason  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Does anyone think that Jason Snelling could help us this year in the postseason

• Snelling IS going to help us down the road
    • Snelling will not see anything coming his way this year

If anyone remembers the 2006 year when dunn and norwood was hurt does anyone remember marlin jackson i remember #42/#34 he was a beast. He couldnt be tackled an this came into my mind because of the rushing issues we have had this year an how we are going to need a good running O coming around here in the next few weeks.But does anyone think that Jason Snelling could be the one that saves us in the postseason thought?

Edited by dirtybird#11

If anyone remembers the 2006 year when dunn and norwood was hurt does anyone remember marlin jackson i remember #42/#34 he was a beast. He couldnt be tackled an this came into my mind because of the rushing issues we have had this year an how we are going to need a good running O coming around here in the next few weeks.But does anyone think that Jason Snelling could be the one that saves us in the postseason thought?

Seems to me alot of guys could be the " key ", whoever rises up and makes a big play da key, LOL ....

Jason Snelling has gotten exactly 9 carries in 12 games this season and has a total of 16 yards on those 9 carries and all of a sudden the playoffs are going to come and Snelling is going to start getting touches? Dude are you 10? None of your polls and threads ever make any sense.

Oh and you're bringing Marlion Jackson who played in 1 NFL game in his career and got 1 carry for 2 yards. Yep. He was a real beast!

Jason Snelling has gotten exactly 9 carries in 12 games this season and has a total of 16 yards on those 9 carries and all of a sudden the playoffs are going to come and Snelling is going to start getting touches? Dude are you 10? None of your polls and threads ever make any sense.

C'mon man. Let him start a few. LOL!!!

Oh and you're bringing Marlion Jackson who played in 1 NFL game in his career and got 1 carry for 2 yards. Yep. He was a real beast!

The kid is 13 , he has said it before.

I give him credit. He keeps on going even after 100s of grown folk shoot him down.

The kid is 13 , he has said it before.

I give him credit. He keeps on going even after 100s of grown folk shoot him down.

Really? Dang! Just one year older than my son. I thought I liked his posts for a reason.

You guys leave this guy alone. He posts just as good if not better than most!!!

BTW: He's pretty football savvy and freakin smart for 13. Reminds me of Scott Carasik back when he was 15. Too danged smart!!!

Really? Dang! Just one year older than my son. I thought I liked his posts for a reason.

You guys leave this guy alone. He posts just as good if not better than most!!!

BTW: He's pretty football savvy and freakin smart for 13. Reminds me of Scott Carasik back when he was 15. Too danged smart!!!

Yea , that is what I've said a few times. Well without the son part. The only thing I confront him on is his obsession for bringing Tebow to Atlanta. I shoot him down nicely.

right who is Marlin Jackson? Tito's brother?