Josh Brent Is A Moron...

Rave

Jay Ratliff is making the trip to Cincy.

He was apparently ruled out.

Rumor has it that he had a fit when told he was moving to defensive end causing his benching. It's only a rumor right now though, but if he plays I believe there's truth to it.

No offense, but our depth chart and who's playing tomorrow isn't the issue here.

A man got behind the wheel of a car, knowing he was over the legal limit. He then turned the car over and killed an innocent man in the process.

Ratliff's status for tomorrow's game is the furthest thing from my mind. What I want to know is why these morons continue to do this. If you want to get trashed, do it at home, or a friends house. Have someone take the keys from all involved and have a great time.

I'm sick of hearing about another stupid drunk driver killing someone.

I hate this whole uptight attitude people have these days.

How many people are gonna get in their car tonight and die cuz someone was drinking?

Do you walk around constantly pissed at the world because this **** happens all the time?

Or do you take an opportunity like this to be RC's resident drama queen?

seriously? its not about being up tight its about respecting life. It may be fine for some of you to come into a thread talking about where someone has lost their life however it does not sit right with me. i just got back from a deployment in july and it was not a fobbit sit on a big base deployment. Just like the ******* afghans who dont respect life the way you talk about and joke about someone losing their life is not right. At least dont joke about the first day the news breaks. Im just going to remain quiet before I lose myself to this nonsense. RIP

I hate this whole uptight attitude people have these days.

How many people are gonna get in their car tonight and die cuz someone was drinking?

Do you walk around constantly pissed at the world because this **** happens all the time?

Or do you take an opportunity like this to be RC's resident drama queen?

Load a revolver with 2 bullets....point it at your head....**** it...then pull the trigger...repeat 4 more times....only 2 chambers will fire, but they will kill you....does that mean that pulling the trigger when the chamber was empty was any smarter? When you drink and drive you take OTHER's lives into your hands. Its not about how often someone actually dies, but the FACT that they do. There is no sense at all in defending one's right to drive drunk.

Edited by Enlightend32

No offense, but our depth chart and who's playing tomorrow isn't the issue here.

A man got behind the wheel of a car, knowing he was over the legal limit. He then turned the car over and killed an innocent man in the process.

Ratliff's status for tomorrow's game is the furthest thing from my mind. What I want to know is why these morons continue to do this. If you want to get trashed, do it at home, or a friends house. Have someone take the keys from all involved and have a great time.

I'm sick of hearing about another stupid drunk driver killing someone.

was brown in the.car with him