One Thing For Sure... ( Supes To Gritz Cartoon!)

Supes™

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Supes vs. "Superman"? Nice. This season, The smile threw me for a minute because I only recognize Scam Newton when his lip is pouting, his finger is pointing at others for his problems, and he has a snot bubble in his nose from crying and hoping somebody will feel sorry for him.

I woke up Thursday morning with this cartoon in my head. I knew I needed Gritz for the Cam caricature and we've been talking about a "Supes to Gritz" series. I was hesitant to call him on such short notice because I know how slammed he is with his paying work, but I did anyway and once I described my idea he said, "I'm too busy! I ain't got time! But I'm gonna do it anyway! Great idea!" biggrin.png

We hope y'all like it and we're working on one for the Giants game too.

I woke up Thursday morning with this cartoon in my head. I knew I needed Gritz for the Cam caricature and we've been talking about a "Supes to Gritz" series. I was hesitant to call him on such short notice because I know how slammed he is with his paying work, but I did anyway and once I described my idea he said, "I'm too busy! I ain't got time! But I'm gonna do it anyway! Great idea!" biggrin.png

We hope y'all like it, and we're working on one for the Giants game too.

Supes luv the way u and gritz are working on bring the Falco series back. I'm laughing too hard right now.lol

We hope y'all like it and we're working on one for the Giants game too.

P.S. The head and ears are uneven. Yet that's about right.lol

Please, please, please tell me you guys are gonna be regular posters again, please.

Oh, we're around! We're both just busy! As for the cartoons, we're gonna team up and do 'em together (when we can), but only if we can come up with really good ideas. We may need some help, as good ideas can be the hardest part. Maybe I'll start the Cartoon Idea Contest again....winner gets board fame and a signed print. smile.png

FANTASTIC as usual guys.

I can't tell ya how much I enjoy all the hard work put into these awesome toons, and the creativity in them is out of this world.

I'm so happy you are back doing toons again.

thank you

You are all welcome and I'm sure I speak for Gritz as well when I say; "It's our pleasure!" wink.png