Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

highlightreel08

Cocaine. Should It Be Leagalized Too?

53 posts in this topic

let any motha****a come to my door and say some **** like that.

regardless if you agree with it or not Jesus Christ paid for everyone's sin on the cross...

regardless if you agree with it or not Jesus Christ paid for everyone's sin on the cross...

Good moral teacher. Not into the whole magic christian mumbo jumbo.

I'm strictly anti-religious. I take good beliefs from all religions and go from there.

religious people killed Jesus,,, I am not religious either, but a follower and believer of Christ......

religious people killed Jesus,,, I am not religious either, but a follower and believer of Christ......

i respect that. That's how my parents view themselves. I consider myself nothing but most closely related to agnosticism. My feeling is that no one on earth knows. To say otherwise is arrogance. Just focus on bettering yourself every day and take pride in what you do yknow.

Decriminalize them all. Sure it is a tough pill to swallow for some. We have been so propagandized into believing the world is gonna end because of drugs. Still you have big banks caught laundering the money our troops guarding the fields flown out on US planes while peoples children are in jail for a roach. It is a sick joke however you can not expect to be bailed out if you ruin your life with a addiction.

Ben Day Hoe, Boogie Man and rugger8 like this

NO

Cocaine is very dangerous drug, being that it can litterally explode your heart.

Opiates:

These can send you into respirotary arrest.

Alcohol can poison you if you drink too much, but typically your body

will react to this by causing you to vomit.

However this is not the case for everybody.

Some people can drink until they pass out or die from poisoning.

With Cocaine, Amphetimines; and Opiate based drugs, a lethal overdose

can happen with a Small amount.

Therefore you will never see these two types of drugs legalized.

Too dangerous, too adicting.

Not one death from opiates taken as prescribed.

When people support drug prohibition, they always bring up the dangers, but what they're really saying is..."I don't support an individual adult's right to choose what they injest into their own bodies"

They'll hem and haw about how addiction costs non-addicts money while ignoring the costs associated with obesity and heart disease to society.

In a nutshell; (Sure, kill yourself with obesity cause I like steak and donuts too!" But since I don't like drugs, I want you thrown in prison"

Ben Day Hoe likes this

Drugs are a choice people make. I think it would be another way to weed out the idiots

I agree. We don't seem too worried when someone dies rock climbing, driving a car, or drinking booze, but if it's illegal activity, all of a sudden somebody's welfare is important...lol

I just get stoned. So by all means, let the other people choose as well.

I've seen enough people do it, to know it's not for me. Who am I to tell another grown person they can't though?

Boogie Man likes this

i respect that. That's how my parents view themselves. I consider myself nothing but most closely related to agnosticism. My feeling is that no one on earth knows. To say otherwise is arrogance. Just focus on bettering yourself every day and take pride in what you do yknow.

i see...... but i dont base my faith on a feeling or what i think but on simple belief of the cross that Jesus Christ died on for our sins... And how God resurrected him from the dead 3 days later and now he (Jesus) sits on the right hand of the throne of God with all power and majesty ...... I am no better than anyone else i'm am just a follower of the 1 True God who can save and set us free from the bondage of sin... but until a man understands he is a sinner and need Jesus to save him it is very hard to understand his ways.....
dozer likes this

Absolutely it should be legal.

People saying it's a killer and hypocritical without realizing it. Cigarettes and alcohol kill more people than all other drugs combined. Further, most overdoses are off prescription medication than illegal drugs...

rugger8 likes this