Do Any Falcon Fans Own A Classic Car Painted In Falcon Colors?

truefalcon

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I don't have a picture of my car, but I have it semi decked in falcons.

White car

big falcons sticker on the back window

falcon stickers on the side window

all the head liners are black with falcons

a falcons necklace in the car rear view mirror

all floor mats are falcons

did I mention I ride in it white my button up white shirt (falcons logo on it); falcons cuff links, falcons watch (silver president edition), falcons tie.

I am wanting to get a custom falcon paint job on the hood. but have not ound how I want the falcon to look. anyone have any ideas?

I don't have a picture of my car, but I have it semi decked in falcons.

White car

big falcons sticker on the back window

falcon stickers on the side window

all the head liners are black with falcons

a falcons necklace in the car rear view mirror

all floor mats are falcons

did I mention I ride in it white my button up white shirt (falcons logo on it); falcons cuff links, falcons watch (silver president edition), falcons tie.

I am wanting to get a custom falcon paint job on the hood. but have not ound how I want the falcon to look. anyone have any ideas?

You wear the same thing every day?

What kind of car do you drive?

Edited by Google Bot

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

You wear the same thing every day?

What kind of car do you drive?

lol no. I switch pity up day to day.

Ford fusion.

I don't know why. But y'all just made me miss my old car. 98 3000gt twin turbo pearl white blah blah blah.

- anyone have one for sale by chance?

lol no. I switch pity up day to day.

Ford fusion.

I don't know why. But y'all just made me miss my old car. 98 3000gt twin turbo pearl white blah blah blah.

- anyone have one for sale by chance?

A good friend of mine actually has a 98 or 99, but it's red. I don't know if he's looking to sell it, but he has been mentioning wanting to buy a truck since he helps a lot of people move.

I can probably put you guys in touch if you're really interested. Please only reply if you're serious though. I don't want to waste his time.

293068_3053605718375_2017909106_n.jpg

I live in Valdosta so on Gameday or when I drive up to the game, I have those window flags and A giant Falcons Magnet on each side. Plus I got a silver emblem and one of those things that go around my tag. Also have red and black seat covers, a red and black steering wheel cover, and falcons floor mats.

This is the picture when I first bought it so you cant see the seat covers and stuff.

Edited by Omega Falcon

Nope. My dream car actually happens to be in Saints colors... 1979 Bandit Trans Am. tongue.png I used to have a red Firebird though if that means anything.

My dad had a bandit Trans Am back in 79-81. He bought it right after the movie came out. I remember many a day cruising around Bibb and Monroe County back roads in that car with the T-Tops off and playing around on the CB radio. I think he seriously thought he was Burt Reynolds. He didn't shave his Mustache off until 2003.Unfortunately, he wrapped it around a tree on Northside Dr one night after having a few too many at the Grey Goose. The cop pulled his drunk *** out of the car and drove him home with no ticket. (That was right before DUIs became a big deal, everyone used to drive with a drink in their hand back in those days).

1970s Macon, Ga was an interesting place to grow up.