D-Block Car Show

leftfield

yeah, all those cars were hot. i have to agree about the rims though. i mean, i get it, i like custom wheels but not over 20". i like going up to 20's and getting a wider tire and wheel, but then drop the car about 4" to get rid of the empty wheel wells.

the look is great. the rims are noticably bigger, but not too big, the tires are noticably wider, but not to wide and the car is noticably lower, but not too low. it's perfect. . .

I liked Nic's the best. Something about his color scheme/rim/choice of car I thought was better put together than the rest. I like Willy Mo's color choice the best though. Wasn't feeling the mauve color choice by Spoon.

Also, as a Texan I was happy to see a SLAB (Slow Loud and Bangin') reference.

yeah, all those cars were hot. i have to agree about the rims though. i mean, i get it, i like custom wheels but not over 20". i like going up to 20's and getting a wider tire and wheel, but then drop the car about 4" to get rid of the empty wheel wells.

the look is great. the rims are noticably bigger, but not too big, the tires are noticably wider, but not to wide and the car is noticably lower, but not too low. it's perfect. . .

If you go big rims, make them wide, and then drop it, you won't be able to turn. I think that is why the taller, but narrower rim has become popular. You still get that pop from the rim, but you can also successfully make a u-turn on city street.