Return Game

RYNE

As I am not exactly thrilled with JacQuizz as our kick returner, I think he has done a fair job and I like the idea of getting the ball in his hands as often as possible.

However Franks as our Punt Returner has been absolutely pathetic in my opinion. He has let multiple balls bounce when he shouldn't and has cost us a lot of yardage because of it. He is also "fair caught" a few balls when he had plenty of room to make a return. I don't have his stats in front of me but I really don't think he has had a return longer than 10 yards all season. He did have a good return in a preseason game.

So my question is why haven't we made any changes? Why not let Harry Douglas get some chances? We barely use him in the offense as it is... I'd like to see him get some touches that way.

So I just wanted to get your guys' thoughts on both our Punt and Kick Return game, and am I alone in thinking it is a problem?