Thomas And Decker

J-RoC770

Roddy & Julio are #1. Jackson & Williams are #2. #3 might just be Rice & Tate in Seattle. Decker is too much of a weak link for Decker+Thomas to be mentioned as a top tandem. Demaryius Thomas is an absolute stud, though.

lol wut? Jackson & Williams #2 and then Rice and Tate #3?

Cruz and Nicks

Nelson and Jennings

Thomas and Decker (Decker a weak link? Do you even watch football?)

Bryant and Austin

are all higher than both of those you named. Easily higher.

Roddy & Julio are #1. Jackson & Williams are #2. #3 might just be Rice & Tate in Seattle. Decker is too much of a weak link for Decker+Thomas to be mentioned as a top tandem. Demaryius Thomas is an absolute stud, though.

You need to stop the halluecinogenic(sp) drugs!!

Anytime you have a great qb you're gonna have this situation. Thomas was good coming out of college but because of that lame system at GT you would have never known it. Decker was the man in college as well so his production isn't a surprise. It benefits them to have a real qb though. I guarantee if one was hitting the market next year, they would get better money now than if they had trbow throwing to them

Are we talking this year? Because Nelson and Jennings have both been out more than a few games this season. I'd be surprised if they've played in 5 games together...

Also, Nelson has had 1 good year... Jennings has been a stud, but Nelson had a spike in production last season, and is back down to his average production this season.

Same with Julio... we need more consistency from him before we can claim that he is part of the #1 WR tandom in the league. He still disappears in games far too often...

I would say the best combo is Megatron and any warm body you put on the other side of the field... :)

Edited by SwampyMux12

lol wut? Jackson & Williams #2 and then Rice and Tate #3?

Cruz and Nicks

Nelson and Jennings

Thomas and Decker (Decker a weak link? Do you even watch football?)

Bryant and Austin

are all higher than both of those you named. Easily higher.

Stokley has been better, more consistent and more dynamic than Decker this season. If you wanna say Thomas and Stokley, then I might say sure, they're one of the better tandems in the league, but Eric Decker just isn't that good. Decker leads the NFL in drops. The only WR who has dropped a higher percentage of catchable passes thrown at them are Cecil Shorts and Denarius Moore.

Victor Cruz is a slot receiver, so if you include Nicks+Cruz as a "tandem" then you've also got to look at other elite slot receivers like Cobb, Amendola, Welker, and even Andrew Hawkins in Cincinnati. Either all slot receivers are included in the definition of WR "tandem" or none of them are.

Greg Jennings has only seen action in 4 games this season...why would you even mention him? If you're going to bring up a tandem in Green Bay, following your rules, it'd have to be Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb. Nobody is talking about the entirety of a tandem's body of work, otherwise the best in the league would be DeSean Jackson and Jeremy Maclin, and I refuse to believe that. We're talking about THIS SEASON, and the only WR Tandem THIS SEASON that has gotten close to the level of dominance that Roddy and Julio show has been Vincent Jackson and Mike Williams. After those two tandems, there's a HUGE dropoff. Andre Johnson + Kevin Walter is up there. If we're including slots, then Demaryius Thomas + Brandon Stokley is up there as well as Jordy Nelson + Randall Cobb, and even AJ Green + Andrew Hawkins. The only other true WR Tandems (excluding slots) that come close are Sidney Rice + Golden Tate and Michael Crabtree + Mario Manningham. Bryant + Austin aren't even on my radar, they're both too inconsistent and never show up in the same game the way Roddy and Julio have shown they have the ability to do like they did against Dallas.

If I had to rank them I'd do this

1a. Roddy + Julio

1b. Vincent Jackson + Mike Williams

3. Sidney Rice + Golden Tate

4. Michael Crabtree + Mario Manningham

5. Andre Johnson + Kevin Walter