Drew Brees Pepsi With Boy Band Commercial

falcon124

The only reason I know who that band is is because of the SongPop game on my phone. Whenever it's this awful song with a bunch of teeny boppers singing it's One Direction.

They're awful and make the Backstreet Boys look like Metallica.

Brees fits in that commercial.

And Pepsi sucks. Long live Coca Cola.

tumblr_lxwnx3IhaP1r6vj6fo1_250.gif

This commercial is sort of old news, but yeah. I noticed there's two different endings too. One where Brees sings with them and another where he knocks one of the dudes down with a football. And I see Aaron Rodgers and Payton Manning do more commercials than play football. wacko.png

I kind of thought the one where the kid tells Cam he'll become the Carolina quarterback and make everyone forget about him was funny though.

Oh wow, I didn't notice that. They either film him at just the right angle or digitally edit it out. It's kinda sad. lol.

They probably have to put a stripper pastie on it.

Imagine being the guy, or girl, that has to edit it out if it ever gets on camera.

Sir, there's a.........oh, sorry

Haha.

Any chance you guys could lose them (One Direction) in some desert in Nevada or Arizona? We can't stand them over here in the UK.

They visited some dying kid in hospital and then once they had asked for payment from the hospital for visiting! Plus they're not very good in the first place as they only won a karaoke competition! (X Factor)

Guest Negatorris

it is to funny that all the fans behind him have on other team shirts and hats.

0.jpg

Lol they even have a rival fan behind him. Whoever came up with this commercial should be shot.

saw tonight on the national news that Tide is going to start selling their detergent with a marketing angle targeting men...

a bottle of Tide with pic of Brees on it. rolleyes.gif

In my college marketing class, an example presented of a product which periodically trys to appeal to an inappropriate market is beer companies attempting to sell to women. Yes, I know from personal observations that plenty of women drink beer, but the most massive and expensive of promotion campaigns would fail (and have failed) to convince women that they should start chug-a-lugging like men. (BTW: the beer industry is the classic example of the “80-20 rule,” i.e.: 80% of the product is sold to 20% of the customers.)

Now Tide detergent is going to pay Brees a royalty to put his mug on bottles of detergent? Good luck with that. Yes, plenty of men wash their clothes (believe it or not, ladies,) but though some may have their favorite brands most male consumers see laundry detergent as being fairly homogeneous. I doubt Tide’s manufacturer will realize any measurable increase in sales.