Thursday Night Thread

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

Who makes these matchups? I don't care what's fair or not, not every team should be entitled to a primetime game.

Only good matchups have been our game vs the Aints, Packers vs Bears, and Niners vs Hawks, and two of those games were incredibly boring.

Anyway, I see 72-3 Broncos. You?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"not every team should be entitled to a primetime game"

I think the NFL is trying to feature each team in a Thurs night game, actually. That said, they could do better on the matchups. Like maybe OAK vs one of the Lingerie League teams....

The NFL is trying to feature each team on TNF to give fans a reason to order NFLN.

Guest Negatorris

On another note, is there a worse theme song than Cee-Lo's Thursday night anthem...?

I'd rather listen to that, than that Skidmark chant at the beginning of Aints games.

Guest Negatorris

I think the NFL is trying to feature each team in a Thurs night game, actually. That said, they could do better on the matchups. Like maybe OAK vs one of the Lingerie League teams....

That matchup would become rape. They'll have to come up with a mercy rule so that the Lingerie team doesn't embarrass OAK too badly.

As I explained before the TNF games are usually divisional matchups to limit travel. But travel wouldn't be a problem if they would give teams their bye week before the TNF game then they could get any matchup they wanted and get better matchups. Of course that makes too much sense for it to happen.