Cam Newton:we Are A Way Better Team Than What Our Record Is

falcons007

Guest Negatorris

He's probabaly right, in that they have had a lot of close games and are probably as good as many of the 5 and 6 wins teams.

6 out of their 12 games have been decided by 7 points or less, but that is no longer an excuse. Maybe last season, but not this year. Especially for a team that guaranteed a freaking SB this season. They are what their record says they are, and there's no way around it. The Panthers suck.

6 out of their 12 games have been decided by 7 points or less, but that is no longer an excuse. Maybe last season, but not this year. Especially for a team that guaranteed a freaking SB this season. They are what their record says they are, and there's no way around it. The Panthers suck.

Panthers close games: They should have a better record.

Falcons close games: They should have a worse record.

He's probabaly right, in that they have had a lot of close games and are probably as good as many of the 5 and 6 wins teams.

Football is a 60 minute game, if you can't tie or outscore your opponent in those 60 minutes then you're exactly as your record says.

http://scottfowlerobs.blogspot.com/2012/12/cam-says-no-panther-job-is-safe-not.html

Newton had a key fumble in the Panthers’ 30-28 loss at Atlanta on Sept.30 – a defeat Ron Rivera said Wednesday that Newton took very personally. Because Newton is from Atlanta and was a Falcons fan growing up, he places particular importance on beating the Falcons (11-1).

“It’s a rivalry game,” Newton said. “…. With me being from Atlanta, it’s even a more added dimension to the game. I want to win this gam

This is why hardy is really mad! lmfao

I do believe they are under-achieving but they are still what their record says they are. They have a losing culture and it starts with coaching and the team leaders. They inexplicably find ways to lose. Like the Eagles they are less than the sum of their parts and it creates a mental curse.

The Falcons have a winning culture. They believe they can win any game no matter what is happening and while it has to fail occasionally we were very nearly 12-0.

The Panthers haven't cured their sickness. It is not easy to do. Some teams have been trying differing methods for years and continue to fail. Cam Newton was a mistake for them. They needed to get a QB that would rally the team. Instead they got a talented but immature QB. I don't think they will be circling the drain every year but they will not be consistent winners until they fix their problems. Cam will probably lead them to as much success as Delhomme did.

http://scottfowlerob...s-safe-not.html

Newton had a key fumble in the Panthers’ 30-28 loss at Atlanta on Sept.30 – a defeat Ron Rivera said Wednesday that Newton took very personally. Because Newton is from Atlanta and was a Falcons fan growing up, he places particular importance on beating the Falcons (11-1).

“It’s a rivalry game,” Newton said. “…. With me being from Atlanta, it’s even a more added dimension to the game. I want to win this gam

This is why hardy is really mad! lmfao

This aint no rivalry game! The panties are like our little brother!!!

Wait, this sounds familiar!