Hardy Provides Builetin Board Material For Sunday's Game

Joremarid

How do you follow up getting beat by the worst team in the league?

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/42640/hardy-panthers-better-than-falcons

By Pat Yasinskas | ESPN.com

We have a room-service order for Atlanta coach Mike Smith.

I’m sure he’ll want to make sure this is hung in every locker of the team’s practice facility as soon as possible.

Carolina defensive end Greg Hardy said Wednesday the Panthers are a better team than the Falcons. Seriously.

“There's a point where you know you're better than someone. We just didn't pull it out,” Hardy said in reference to a close loss to Atlanta early in the season.

Um, yeah, that was a close game. But the Falcons are 11-1 and the Panthers are 3-9. The records don’t seem to be a big deal to Hardy.

“I'm trying to mess up their whole playoff experience. I want them to go home sick in the stomach, mad about life, a couple depression issues, all types of things,” Hardy said. “It's going to be a long day from my point of view. I'm coming.”

http://blogs.charlotte.com/panthers/2012/12/greg-hardy-panthers-a-better-team-than-atlanta.html

Greg Hardy: Panthers a better team than Atlanta

The Falcons (11-1) have clinched the NFC South title with a month left in the season. The Panthers (3-9) are within a game of owning the NFL's worst record.

Yet, Panthers defensive end Greg Hardy believes Carolina has the better team. Not just during the Panthers' Week 4 loss at Atlanta, when the Falcons pulled out a last-second, 30-28 victory.

But overall, as well.

“There's a point where you know you're better than someone. We just didn't pull it out,” Hardy said Wednesday.

Hardy went on to say he was “not a fan of the team down the street,” adding he would take delight in spoiling the Falcons' goal of earning home-field advantage throughout the playoffs.

“I'm trying to mess up their whole playoff experience. I want them to go home sick in the stomach, mad about life, a couple depression issues, all types of things,” Hardy said. “It's going to be a long day from my point of view. I'm coming.”

Several Carolina players also talked about the post-game comment by Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan after Matt Bryant's game-winning field goal. The Fox cameras caught Ryan saying: “Get the (expletive) off our field!”

Defensive end Charles Johnson said the Panthers heard Ryan's comment on a highlight show on the team bus in route to the Atlanta airport after the game.

“I think we marked this day down since (then),” Johnson said. “He had all due respect to say that. Hey, you got to come in our house now.”

--Joseph Person

LMAO. Looks like he's getting into his alter ego a little early this week.

"You think the guy’s a little off. Then you have a chance to talk to him and you realize, 'Oh yeah, this guy’s a little off,'" defensive tackle Dwan Edwards on Hardy

Edited by NYG4

God i can't wait for you to lose in the playoffs.

Talk about weak-sauce. I just have to laugh at all the 'My team couldn't beat yours, but I can't wait for another team to do what mine can't' responses we have had on RC this season.

Tell me ohh great butt-hurt, bitter one. What on Earth will you do if the Falcons win the whole thing? Pretend the 2012 season never happened? Because we all know you would never and have never congratulated the Falcons for anything.

Talk about weak-sauce. I just have to laugh at all the 'My team couldn't beat yours, but I can't wait for another team to do what mine can't' responses we have had on RC this season.

Tell me ohh great butt-hurt, bitter one. What on Earth will you do if the Falcons win the whole thing? Pretend the 2012 season never happened? Because we all know you would never and have never congratulated the Falcons for anything.

Well that's all I have. The falcons not winning the Lombardi is all I have left to root for this year. If you win I will be probably block the Nfl channel and Espn until the draft. You bunch of bandwagon hypocrites don't deserve ****.

Edited by Recceice