Shattered Dreams.

SacFalcFan

Great article...

I think the worst part about the whole thing is the fact we have to wait those 365 days until you get another chance to take another go at it.

Its killing me right now, but hopefully we'll be the ones on top next year, because that feeling I got from that three minute tease in the middle of the third quarter is unsepressible, I felt on top of the world, Im pretty sure we all did.

I want to feel like that again, the way Alabama fans have felt the past 5 years. Like champions.

Edited by LMNOP

@SDS: The SEC Championship Game tied the Notre Dame-USC game from the previous weekend for the highest rated CFB game this season.

A lot of eyes on that incredible game. A lot of people witnessing why "SEC fatigue" is an urban legend.

The Dawgs will be back.

not sure where you got that tweet, but the sec title game actually had a higher rating than the notre dame -usc game. the sec title game is the most watched game so far this season. uga/bama had a 9.8 rating, usc/notre dame had a 9.4 rating..

http://blogs.ajc.com/uga-sports-blog/2012/12/04/alabama-georgia-most-watched-game-of-college-season-across-nation-almost-13-of-atlanta-homes-watched/?cxntfid=blogs_uga_sports_blog

It was a tweet from Saturday Down South. Regardless, it had a ton of viewers. A lot of folks watching a heartbreaker...

Awesome article btw... sums it up well. Though the numbing shock of it is passing, I think this is a loss that many (if not all) of us will carry forever. At least until we reach the promised land... which I definitely do not feel this was our only shot at. We'll be back.

Quote: "Here are the Georgia fans, staying in the stands to watch Alabama celebrate, figuring if they had to take the pain, they might as well take it all."

These are the kind of fans I truly respect!

The next time Georgia is in the national championship game (and it's not an All-SEC matchup and it's not against [GASP wacko.png ] Georgia Tech, I will surely be going, "Go DAWGS!"

J

not sure where you got that tweet, but the sec title game actually had a higher rating than the notre dame -usc game. the sec title game is the most watched game so far this season. uga/bama had a 9.8 rating, usc/notre dame had a 9.4 rating..

http://blogs.ajc.com...uga_sports_blog

Also 1/3 of households in Atlanta watched the game. No doubt a ton of Techies living vicariously through the Tide.