2013 Opponents

Guest fibonacci

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/article-1/Falcons-2013-opponents-confirmed/5b9b7804-3d85-41f6-9c4d-5ba7eea3b801

something to talk about

HOME

Carolina Panthers

New Orleans Saints

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

St. Louis Rams

Seattle Seahawks

New England Patriots

New York Jets

NFC East Champion (New York Giants currently lead division)

AWAY

Carolina Panthers

New Orleans Saints

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Arizona Cardinals

San Francisco 49ers

Buffalo Bills

Miami Dolphins

NFC North Champion (Green Bay Packers currently lead division)

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

there is only one team I would consider a match for us. and with Nolan, I think we will make Brady look like Peyton.

- so the only team I see as a match is new england.

49ers just do not seem like a strong team to me. they seem to go back and forth.

if we end up facing giants and packers. I am all fine with that. Giants are a tough team, but nothing I would worry about. as for the packers I would love to kick our foots down their throats with the kind of D we have now.....plus I think they are going to lose some important depth players and they are injury prone.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Thanks for the post.

I feel like it's a fairly moderate schedule.

No reason we can't have repeat playoff appearances.

Rise!

we are going to be the team to beat in the NFC south for at least 4 years.

we do not have any major players resign for a while. and we have room to make it happen and add a couple people

- moore end of this year.

- ryan end of next year

- Julio/white/rodgers after that

while the taints have to worry about cutting a 1-2 names this year, then another 2-1 (depending on what number they do in the previous year), then another player.....and these have to be big name players. for some reason I can see us snagging Ingram from them and making him a star.

- while next year they will have mid round first pick.......but they will not have a second. which means it will be hard to be building a team while cutting major players.

Panthers.......well they stink and Charles johnson rises 2 million next year, and then another + 2 after that, then another +2 and it keeps going up and up and up.

- I have no idea on their cap situation. but they may need to start watching what they spend.....and all in the mean time they need a lot of help.

Tampa only has a couple big name players and they pay for it. nicks and jackson and they will continue to pay top dollar.....and all in the mean time they have some guys who stink.

- I will say they are probably going to be the #2 team. so there is a chance they might give us a scare.

I said it at the start of this off season that for 5 years (2012-2016 season) we will win our division 3-4 times and have a wild card if we only have 3.

- I am striving to not be a homer. but I could see us being a really good team and continuing to have winning seasons followed with NFC championship games and a couple SB appearances and a win for one of those SB.....and this might be the year for that SB win, which I would end up saying I could see us having another one within 2013-2016.

http://www.atlantafa...4d-5ba7eea3b801

something to talk about

HOME

Carolina Panthers

New Orleans Saints

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

St. Louis Rams

Seattle Seahawks

New England Patriots

New York Jets

NFC East Champion (New York Giants currently lead division)

AWAY

Carolina Panthers

New Orleans Saints

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Arizona Cardinals

San Francisco 49ers

Buffalo Bills

Miami Dolphins

NFC North Champion (Green Bay Packers currently lead division)

Atlanta will at least have 9 wins but i think we could go 11-5 to 14-2

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

no eagles wow

yeah they said since we beat them and knocked out vick, the e-girls never want to see us again and are forever sorry.

Guest Negatorris

I was just thinking about this last week, and I wonder how the media will find a way to slander us if we have a great record again, because they can't say our schedule is easy.

GB

NE

SF

NYG

Sean Payton Aints

Bucs

SEA

All potential playoff teams.

Guest Negatorris

cake

and no eagles?

wow, we have faced them every season since forever

Because we usually finished in the same place in the division as they did in the NFCE, so we played them every following year. But they suck now, and we're great.

Because we usually finished in the same place in the division as they did in the NFCE, so we played them every following year. But they suck now, and we're great.

It's good to be great.

Also, I think we'll have Washington on our schedule next season, not the Giants. Just saying.

Looks like a tough schedule to me, however you just never know.

Games within our division are always tough.

Rams, Seahawks and Jets look like home wins.

Cant call the Patriots game until the time comes.

NFC east winner (Giants or skins) they are both inconsistant, guess it depends when this game is.

Road games.

Cards and Dolphins should be wins as should Buffalo but hope we get them early to avoid wheather but if we get them late they could be a non factor anyway.

49ers will be tough as will either bears or packers on the road.

Way way to early to predict and honestly we have the season to concern ourselves with first!

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Tough schedule if you ask me, Saints and Panthers will be improved as will the Rams (2 1st round picks) and Miami (Tannehill's second year).

NE, Green Bay, San Fran, Seattle and Giants are all very tough match ups.

you're a troll if you think the saints will be better. They will be losing a couple major players next year, year after and year after that.

Only player they have is brees

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I think the Falcons are SB contenders this season, and I think they will be even better next season ssssssssss. Hopefully I'm right.

fixed

I think the Falcons are SB contenders this season, and I think they will be even better next season ssssssssss. Hopefully I'm right.

fixed