Championship Banners - Can They Be Purchased?

crh1972

Why in the h3ll would you want a Falcons NFC South Championship banner. Who cares about that? We need a SB banner

We should always celebrate our accommplishments. That banner has secured our chances at the playoffs no matter what. Also, there are 3 other teams and a whole lot of fans that wish they had it right now.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Wouldn't mind having that up on my wall. I know the whole Team American Flag thing is over done but its still pretty cool.

I mentioned it to my wife; who is a huge falcon fan, and she told me no. she does not like the whole American flag thingy.

I still think it would be cool to have.

They have to order them to be made somewhere that's for sure. I'm positive you could hire someone to create one for you. The stitching isn't going to be that expensive, and they do have premade letters and stuff like you'll see on Greek "Jerseys" etc. So you could easily get one made for your own home at a custom size with whatever you want. A local shop would be what I would suggest, around me in TN I know of a couple.

That is Sweet.

I've seen fans at the London games with a large british flag with the falcons logo in the centre of it. Very cool.

I bet that is cool.

I'm going to be such an obnoxious a-hole with that flag the next away game I go to. I might have to scotchguard it just in case.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I just won that on Ebay. Yep, I just spent $27 bucks on that. I'm that guy. My wife will be thrilled to see it hanging up in the house.

Hopefully it will be waving after my Super Bowl Party.

that is very cool and at a good price.

let me know how it feels and really looks when you get it, please. I was about to do it, but I am going to wait to see what you say.

Thanks

That is Sweet.

I've seen fans at the London games with a large british flag with the falcons logo in the centre of it. Very cool.

I bet that is cool.

I'm going to be such an obnoxious a-hole with that flag the next away game I go to. I might have to scotchguard it just in case.