Commentators For Game @ Carolina

Guest Negatorris

Gus Johnson is the BEST! He's probably the only person I'd listen to over Billick. I remember that game against the Bungles in 2010 when Roddy caught that deep ball from Ryan for a TD. His reaction was EPIC!

Gus Johnson & Charles Davis have been working a lot of games. Davis did the Stanford / UCLA game and the Falcons / Bucs game the following day. Last week, both did the Pac-12 & Big-10 championship on back to back days. I guess with FOX not having any college football games for a while they're using them for NFL games.

Charles Davis is somewhat of a Falcons homer because we use him in the preseason. Brian Baldinger was the same way but after he was replaced he seems to have some disdain for the Falcons.

Edited by MilleniumFalcon

We are in Week#14 and your 11-1 Atlanta Falcons have had Fox's #1 team (Troy Aikman/Joe Buck) - guess how many times?

That is right - ZERO!!!!! - I don't give a rats arss about Aikman/Buck but this is just another example of how much disrespect the Falcons get in the media.

If the Falcons/Giants game is not with Aikman/Buck, then Falcons will never get the #1 team because I think those guys do about 60% of the Giants games...

We are in Week#14 and your 11-1 Atlanta Falcons have had Fox's #1 team (Troy Aikman/Joe Buck) - guess how many times?

That is right - ZERO!!!!! - I don't give a rats arss about Aikman/Buck but this is just another example of how much disrespect the Falcons get in the media.

If the Falcons/Giants game is not with Aikman/Buck, then Falcons will never get the #1 team because I think those guys do about 60% of the Giants games...

That week the game of the week belongs to CBS (Steelers @ Cowboys). Sunday night game is 49ers vs Patriots so no flexing. Either Giants @ Atlanta or Packers @ Bears will get Troy Aikman / Buck.