Matt Ryan Going On The Scott Van Pelt Show Tomorrow

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

3:30 is when matt is going to be on

thanks

I will not be home in time. but I am sure someone will give a recap of what he said.

No need to listen. You know how it's going to be. He will ask all the standard questions and Matt will give all the standard 'correct' polite answers. In other words, BORING.

I love Matt as our QB as much as the next guy, but an interesting interview he ain't. : )

Everyone can keep saying the Texans are #1, that's fine with me. As long as WE ARE #1 FOR REAL the the night of Feb 3rd with some silver hardware!

The Texans also have the 8-4 Colts in 2 of thier last 4 games. Those are going to be competitive games until the end the way Luck has been playing. They are still fighting for not only a playoff spot but the AFCS division as well. While its unlikely, it is possible.Unless the Colts lose this week, the Texans have to win 2 more right now to wrap the division up with 13 wins.

No one saw this coming out of the Colts this season, that's for sure. Imagine the media attention if the Colts end up playing Denver in the playoffs? Manning against Luck..... Holy S#1T!

My only thing is people try and discount the Falcons win against the Broncos by saying "It was the second week of the season" but always bring up playoff losses that are over a year old. Selective arguments.

Or they complain how we barely beat subpar teams yet the Texans go to OT with 2 trash teams and the Niners go to OT and lose to the Rams and don't get any tough ribbing.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

They asked in around about way if he thought he was an elite QB, and other normal fair.

honestly not sure any interview I would think was worth watching at this point right now. Just cause I know they would ask the usual questions; like this, and we would know the answer already.

Guest Negatorris

My only thing is people try and discount the Falcons win against the Broncos by saying "It was the second week of the season" but always bring up playoff losses that are over a year old. Selective arguments.

Or they complain how we barely beat subpar teams yet the Texans go to OT with 2 trash teams and the Niners go to OT and lose to the Rams and don't get any tough ribbing.

Nobody ever brings up how they were slobbering over Manning's jock after Denver beat Pittsburgh.

"MANNING IS BACK! IT'S LIKE HE NEVER MISSED ANY TIME!"

*Falcons defense stifles him*

"Oh, that was early in the season. Manning was still working out the kinks."

Nobody ever brings up how they were slobbering over Manning's jock after Denver beat Pittsburgh.

The whole week after we beat them was spent asking people if Manning's arm would ever be the same. "He just can't make those [seam] throws anymore." Against us, he couldn't because our safeties were there, lol. He's seemed fine against everyone else.

The double standard is nuts.

The whole week after we beat them was spent asking people if Manning's arm would ever be the same. "He just can't make those [seam] throws anymore." Against us, he couldn't because our safeties were there, lol. He's seemed fine against everyone else.

The double standard is nuts.

We will be the first Superbowl champ to finish 3rd in the power rankings. Personally, I love it. I don't think any of us from the 1970 something crowd will care who thinks what when we finally do win the Superbowl.

We will be the first Superbowl champ to finish 3rd in the power rankings. Personally, I love it. I don't think any of us from the 1970 something crowd will care who thinks what when we finally do win the Superbowl.

I'm the same way. Just keep winning, and everything else will take care of itself. It's amusing actually, but expected, sadly.

It was like that in 98. Was there ever a more disrespected 14-2 team?

Anybody have a youtube link of the interview?

Very well said there guy. I bring that up everytime somebody says some dumb shi+ like this.