Eric Davis Picks Niners Over Falcons In Nfccg

falcon124

Guest Negatorris

What's wrong with someone picking us to lose to the Niners? Even though I believe we would beat them, I don't see an issue with his prediction. Not like it would be improbable if we lost to them.

Davis has the Seahawks beating GB in GB. I don't think that is likely. He has the Giants over the other wildcard, then he has SF beating the Giants in SF. That could happen. He then has the Falcons beating the Seahawks in the Dome, and SF beating the Falcons in the NFCCG.

I don't see this scenario playing out. I do think GB and seattle will meet in the wildcard round, but I see Seattle being overmatched and not composed for this one. I think Chicago or Washington gets that last spot, so that will determine who the Giants face. I see SF and the ATL getting the bye. I see us facing the Giants in the divisional round, then who knows what from there?

What's wrong with someone picking us to lose to the Niners? Even though I believe we would beat them, I don't see an issue with his prediction. Not like it would be improbable if we lost to them.

I'm telling you it's impossible for us to lose to them. they've faced 3 good offenses this year & those guys moved the ball pretty well on them. special teams got the best of the Packers, Brees pretty much gifted them a game by throwing two pick sixes and they couldn't do anything with the Giants. I doubt they even make it to the NFCCC.

Lol yeah, it's not that absurd. They're kinda good. They could've won the NFCCG last year if not for a muffed punt return.

Who cares? He might as well be trying to pick the weather in Atlanta that day. There is a whole month of football left and really only the niners are the favorites to win their division after last week.

He is counting on the seahawks to be a wildcard spot and with them being 0-3 in their division and facing their division this month that might be a stretch. There are 3 teams and the cowboys right on their tails and I wouldn't count on the seahawks winning a tie breaker at 9-7.

We could be facing the Skins in the NFCCG for all anyone knows.