My Voice

So... Ive always yelled my head off at every home game and from time to time I've lost my voice. Normally, its back the next day. Well, Since last Thursday it hasn't come back. I guess because the Saints were in town I figured I needed to yell more... I sound like a boy that's about to start puberty. LOL. Does anyone have any home remedies to get my voice back? I know not talking will help and i'm trying, but its hard to work without talking at all.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Wow I thought my wife were the only ones. I even started to think I got sick.

I know after that game that night, my voice was shot for a good day. Then it started to come back. But a couple days ago he came back with a fight.

I almost was thinking of honey and Jack. I donner that before and it helped me out.

Wow I thought my wife were the only ones. I even started to think I got sick.

I know after that game that night, my voice was shot for a good day. Then it started to come back. But a couple days ago he came back with a fight.

I almost was thinking of honey and Jack. I donner that before and it helped me out.

Well, I had extra motivation too, two saints fans two rows ahead of me. They got to listen to me yell for 3 hours :)

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I think some taints fan brought in some kind of poison.

If our egger had to quit his job, and the job got fined. Then I say burn this taints fan at the stake.....just sayin

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

infinte, did you ever get your voice back?

Because mine actually got worse, I am now semi sick. my nose and head is fine, but it is like a cold in the throat only. I'm coughing a ton. I tried some meds and nothing is working, usually I can take nyquil and I'm good to go the next day, but it is not working.

- I think I am about to try my special recipe of Jack and honey.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Two doses of Nyquil and turn up the heat...sweat it out over night. Dont turn a fan on or anything...sweat and stay covered up with atleast a sheet. I tell it always works for me.

grrr grrr grrrr I that means it will be hard to go to sleep. plus if I get hot I always have crazy messed up dreams

EDIT: I do believe that does work though, because I have sweated it out like that and it works. thanks

Because mine actually got worse, I am now semi sick. my nose and head is fine, but it is like a cold in the throat only. I'm coughing a ton. I tried some meds and nothing is working, usually I can take nyquil and I'm good to go the next day, but it is not working.

I did yesterday. If I talk a lot during the day It gets scratchy, but doesn't sound like Im a 75 year old smoker

that has happened to me as well. definitely feels like a cold of just the throat. coughing, gunk, sore throat kind of feel, etc.