Question:

Dusty

As such a "Die Hard" fan of the Atlanta Falcons, what have you done in support of this franchise that has you forever remembered in the minds and history of it?

I support the "Lone Eggman". For the record, Decoud said that hearing about it made them feel good to know that the city was behind them and that there were fans who hated the taints just as much as they do.

Edited by Dusty

Remember, whatever you did MUST have been recognized by the whole country. Good or bad.

Dusty, how many replies are you honestly expecting to get? This would imply we've all been on national media. When our team barely makes it on there you think most of us have?...

I see that this is a trick question, however, I'll still play along...I was on TV supporting the Falcons...

After we beat the Saints, I was (on camera) in the midst of the crowd in front the TNF crew set during Ryan's interview...if you look closely, I'm the guy behind the guy holding the sign that said "All I want for Christmas is the 32nd round pick in the draft"...you may have to pause it though, because the shots change pretty fast.

Here's the link:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/atlanta-falcons/0ap2000000102860/Ryan-rides-momentum-to-TNF-postgame-set

I see that this is a trick question, however, I'll still play along...I was on TV supporting the Falcons...

After we beat the Saints, I was (on camera) in the midst of the crowd in front the TNF crew set during Ryan's interview...if you look closely, I'm the guy behind the guy holding the sign that said "All I want for Christmas is the 32nd round pick in the draft"...you may have to pause it though, because the shots change pretty fast.

Here's the link:

http://www.nfl.com/v...NF-postgame-set

is that you in the white falcons hat directly behind him looking like a motha fing PIMP?